Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to configure SSH in AIX?
Operating Systems AIX How to configure SSH in AIX? Post 302425945 by dearsumon on Monday 31st of May 2010 05:37:46 AM
Old 05-31-2010
How to configure SSH in AIX?

Hi

I want to configure SSH in AIX, what are the command and step...
Please let me know.......

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Howto configure AIX DHCP Client ?

I use DHCP on my AIX box at home . I want to connect to my Cable ISP as a DHCP Client . the thing I did was this : smit Communications Applications and Services TCP/IP Use DHCP for TCPIP Configuration and Startup "Select the interface you want to use" en0 "Enter a hostname" OK after... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zumbi
3 Replies

2. AIX

Configure AIX v5.1 for send mail

Hi, I wish to send a mail via ksh using this command: cat mailfile | mail -s "My Project." gio123bg@hel.com Is it necessary to configure some file? If yes, in which way? May you explain me all steps necessary to implement the above command? Many thanks in advance for your kind... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gio123bg
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

configure ssh

Hi, I'm trying to configure ssh for an application Unix account to remotely execute a command without a password but I've been getting a 'No xauth' warning message each time a remote command is executed. $ exec /usr/bin/ssh-agent $SHELL $ /usr/bin/ssh-add Enter passphrase for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geraldine
4 Replies

4. AIX

how to configure server to send email in AIX

Hi, anyone can guide me how to configure server to send email in AIX. My server is in a closed network, what do I need to configure and how? SMTP gateway? mail server? Thanks and best regards Solomon (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chongkls77
4 Replies

5. AIX

How to configure sendmail for AIX 5.3

Hello All, I am very new to this sendmail thing. I need to set up AIX servers with sendmail service to get emails in my corporate email address. All I am asked to do is use SMTP gateways (already in place) for using sendmail. thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
0 Replies

6. Solaris

How to configure ssh for root user....???

Hi Friends, I would like to configure ssh for root user. Note : I am able to use the ssh for other user. Can someone suggest me what needs to be done....??? Thanks & Regards, jumadhiya. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jumadhiya
8 Replies

7. AIX

aix-configure nim client

:b:Hi... I need help to configure nim client on nim server.. can i define aix 5.3.4.0 on aix 5.3.7.0 nim server.. while i m configuring nim client on nim server its getting msg that images not same.. i need to confirm that both version should be same or not.. Thanks.. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumathi.k
5 Replies

8. AIX

Configure AIX syslogd

Hi Guys, I am configuring syslogd for Message broker. I know that we have to add a line user.* /var/log/wmb.log to the /etc/syslog.conf file. I want to know what userid does the user in user.* take? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vandi
1 Replies

9. AIX

how to configure the rmail in AIX

dear all please can any one help me how to configure the rmail in my system theres is a mail server between the source server and the destination PC i want to let the AIX send an email to the receiver email address (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
1 Replies

10. AIX

Is it possible to configure bonding over bonded interface in AIX?

Hi Everyone, Is it possible to configure bonding over bonded interface in AIX? For example: server has for NIC port: ent0 ent1 ent2 ent3 First I create a EtherChannel ent4 from ent0 and ent1. and then I create a EtherChannel ent5 from ent2 and ent3. Can I create a EtherChannel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
1 Replies
bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)					      General Commands Manual					       bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)

NAME
bssh/bvnc/bshell - Browse for SSH/VNC servers on the local network SYNOPSIS
bssh bvnc bshell DESCRIPTION
bssh/bvnc/bshell browses for SSH/VNC servers on the local network, shows them in a GUI for the user to select one and finally calls ssh/vncviewer after a selection was made. If the binary is called as bssh only ssh servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bvnc only VNC servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bshell both VNC and SSH servers are shown. OPTIONS
-s | --ssh Browse for SSH servers (and only SSH servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -v | --vnc Browse for VNC servers (and only VNC servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -S | --shell Browse for both VNC and SSH servers regardless under which name the binary is called. -d | --domain= DOMAIN Browse in the specified domain. If omitted bssh/bvnc/bshell will browse in the default browsing domain (usually .local) -h | --help Show help. AUTHORS
The Avahi Developers <avahi (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; Avahi is available from http://avahi.org/ SEE ALSO
avahi-browse(1), ssh(1), vncviewer(1) COMMENTS
This man page was written using xml2man(1) by Oliver Kurth. Manuals User bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)