Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302425685 by Bill L. on Saturday 29th of May 2010 03:21:38 AM
Old 05-29-2010
Part UNIX Admin - Part Developer - love to be a DBA - connect most of the time with them
Bill L.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
DBA_HANDLERS(3) 							 1							   DBA_HANDLERS(3)

dba_handlers - List all the handlers available

SYNOPSIS
array dba_handlers ([bool $full_info = false]) DESCRIPTION
dba_handlers(3) list all the handlers supported by this extension. PARAMETERS
o $full_info - Turns on/off full information display in the result. RETURN VALUES
Returns an array of database handlers. If $full_info is set to TRUE, the array will be associative with the handlers names as keys, and their version information as value. Otherwise, the result will be an indexed array of handlers names. Note When the internal cdb library is used you will see cdb and cdb_make. EXAMPLES
Example #1 dba_handlers(3) Example <?php echo "Available DBA handlers: "; foreach (dba_handlers(true) as $handler_name => $handler_version) { // clean the versions $handler_version = str_replace('$', '', $handler_version); echo " - $handler_name: $handler_version "; } ?> The above example will output something similar to: Available DBA handlers: - cdb: 0.75, Revision: 1.3.2.3 - cdb_make: 0.75, Revision: 1.2.2.4 - db2: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 2.7.7: (08/20/99) - inifile: 1.0, Revision: 1.6.2.3 - flatfile: 1.0, Revision: 1.5.2.4 PHP Documentation Group DBA_HANDLERS(3)