Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Monitoring and Reporting Solutions Post 302425384 by pgarousi on Thursday 27th of May 2010 05:40:48 PM
Old 05-27-2010
Take a look at Halcyon's Neuron Agent. It monitors the health and performance of Solaris Zones and LDoms, and can be installed and running in less than 5 minutes.

Screenshots and free evaluation download can be found here:
Halcyon | Neuron Agent Screenshots

You can also find more info about the product here:

Monitoring and Reporting Solutions

Do you have a large Solaris environment?

Pegah

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reporting

I have to do a lot of reporting for the company that I work for and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a way to create professional looking reports. I currently use Filepro so much that I rarely see the shell. Any help is appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike11
3 Replies

2. Linux

VPN Solutions

Hello Friends I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux Please help me :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
6 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

4. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Storage Monitoring/Reporting?

Hi. How do you guys, monitor/report your Storage environment? I have people (don't we all? ) that like to have monthly reports on space (raw/assigned/available), ports available/used, switches and the such. Do you use anything special? Or are you like me, a nice big Excel spreadsheet? How... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Stephan
1 Replies
gm_profile(1grass)						Grass User's Manual						gm_profile(1grass)

NAME
gm_profile - PROFILE TOOL (gis.m) PROFILE TOOL (gis.m) PROFILE TOOL (gis.m) The Profile Tool will draw a 2-dimensional profile of the surface of any raster map. The profile will be calculated along a transect line, drawn with a mouse on a map display. The transect line can be a simple line (i.e., with only a beginning and ending node) or a complex polyline (i.e., with multiple segments, delineated by multiple nodes). Using the Profile Tool The Profile Tool is started by clicking on the profile button () on the toolbar of a map display window. 1 Click the map button on the Profile Tool toolbar to select a raster map to profile. The map to profile can be different from the one displayed. 2 Click the transect button to begin drawing a transect to profile with a mouse the current map display (i.e., the map display from which you launched the Profile Tool). Draw by holding down the left button to make a "rubber-band" line for each segment of the transect. A transect can have a single, straight segment or multiple segment. There is no need to "end" the drawing. The Profile Tool will profile the drawn transect at any time. You can also extend an existing transect and draw a profile of the new transect. 3 Click the profile button to create the profile. The profile extends from left to right in the profile display. The horizontal (x-axis) scale represents the total distance along the tran- sect to be profiled. Vertical lines mark each node on a multi-segment transect and show the total distance along the transect to the node. The vertical (y-axis) scale is in units of the map that is being profiled. All scaling and axis labels are created automatically, and can- not be changed by the user. • The erase button will erase the current transect and profile. • The save button will save the profile to an Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) file. SEE ALSO
gis.m manual gis.m: ANIMATION TOOL gis.m: GEORECTIFY TOOL d.profile d.geodesic d.rhumbline m.cogo r.profile r.transect AUTHORS
Michael Barton, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, USA Hamish Bowman, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand Last changed: $Date: 2009-09-12 17:51:39 +0200 (Sat, 12 Sep 2009) $ Full index GRASS 6.4.2 gm_profile(1grass)