Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? 3D screens in surgical industry Post 302425353 by pludi on Thursday 27th of May 2010 04:25:05 PM
Old 05-27-2010
There's a first step in that direction already been made: da Vinci S Surgical System sports a 3D visualization. Not quite "walk around" yet, but a beginning.

Via: Technology Review (german) (Google translation)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to switch between terminal screens in Sun Solaris 10

:) Hi everybody.. This is my firt post in this great forum.: I have installed Sun Solaris 10 on an Intel machine.. Now i login in CDE desktop as root. I want to switch between terminal screens pressing CTRL+ALT F1 (through F6) but nothing happens ?? any suggestions thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: peterpan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX Console screens

How do you switch screens in AIX? I know you can use ALT-F1, ALT-F3, etc. in SCO Unix. Help!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: falstaff100
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No screens found problem - and I cant use keybord properly to solve!!

Title explains it already. I need to solve the problem from log files. But backspace types ^H . I dont know how to delete character. How can I mend the keybord ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: olddays
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GNU Screen: Send to Multiple Screens at Once?

There is a feature that I used in KDE's Konsole that I really miss when I'm on a non-GUI server. The ability to "broadcast" what I type to all open windows. That led me to wonder if this could be done with GNU screen (since it can do a whole lot of other cool stuff)? Basically, it would be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Aligning Characters in Bash/Beautiful Screens

Howdy, Supposing I want to output the following code to the screen in a bash script, this works fine until you use variables as below, because the variable could be of any length, meaning the screen output for line 2 will have the ultimate # out of alignment. Is there a simple way round this?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: de_la_espada
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP UX welcome screens

How I can I remove the welcome screen for HPUX ie * * * * * Welcome to AIX Version 5.3! * * * but only for some users ? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: belfastbelle
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

How can I see all screens of a user?

Hi folks, I was running many commands using root and closed the session. I would like to see if there is a way to go back to the server and see those screens so I can remember what I did the next time I need to do that. Thanks a bunch! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
3 Replies

8. SCO

Cannot Switch from GUI to Text Screens

A client's SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 MP 4 system: The X-Windows GUI comes up fine (on multi-screen 2) but I cannot switch to tty01 or tty03 or any other tty. The display just shows a blinking cursor. I went into scoadmin video and checked that the function keys were all assigned--they are. I've... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting started with windows and screens without desktop environment

Hi there, Hope the title is sufficiently self explaining. I have no idea how to start and where to start. I don't even know what keywords to google for. I need to build a machine : based on Debian without desktop environment with a quite powerful multi-monitor graphic card able to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
9 Replies

10. Solaris

Separate X screens on x86 Solaris 11.3

Good morning, I` am trying to make a separate X screens on x86 machine Dell XE2 Intel i5 2.5Ghz . Video : Xeon E3-1200 v3/4 Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics processor Using Solaris 11.3 Release: kernel SunOS 5.11 Gnome 2.30.2 So right now I have tried to change... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: defs
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)