Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Difference between cp and mv linux command Post 302424990 by dharshini123 on Thursday 27th of May 2010 12:33:06 AM
Old 05-27-2010
thanks for your replay. I know this. Actually I want to know file system data structure difference between cp and mv command. Because if copy the tmp file to original file then fsync() icotl()(seen in my source code) then power off machine there is no data loss. If i move the tmp file to original then there is a data loss. So i want to know what makes the difference between these.

Thanks,
Indira.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Difference in LINUX and SOLARIS

/* * one-way-pipe.c - example of using a pipe to communicate data between a * process and its child process. The parent reads input * from the user, and sends it to the child via a pipe. * The child prints the received data to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQ4LIFE
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between UNIX and Linux

OK, I've used various versions of UNIX(Solaris, HPUX, etc..) over the years. Now the organization I work for is leaning towards more Linux based systems(Redhat, Suse, etc..) I do see differences in in comands and how to accomplish basic adminstration, but nothing mind blowing. So, what is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbonilla
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

su command difference between unix and linux

Hello all the su with -l option is running normal with linux but when i try to run it on unix AIX 5.2.7 it's not working with -l option any help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: islam.said
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

difference between unix and linux

Hi I am new to linux I have dout waht is the difference between UNIX and LINUX Is there any soft for insatallation for UNIX OS Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjaya
0 Replies

5. Linux

Difference between Windows and Linux

Hi, What is the difference between Linux and Windows? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
1 Replies

6. Linux

What is the difference between Linux and Windows?

Hi, What is the difference between Linux and Windows? Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between UNIX and Linux

hi experts please tell me the real difference between unix and linux at kernel structure (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linurag
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Difference Redhat Linux/RH Enterprise Linux

what is the difference between Redhat Linux and Redhat Enterprise Linux. whereas Redhat linux have Server installation options too. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hananabbas
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX to Linux command difference

Moving from AIX 6.1 to RHEL 6.6, I have noticed a few command differences. One that has been causing issue is a simple echo command when I have to use it this way -> "echo -e" On the AIX it outputs to "-e" but since RHEL has "-e" as an option for echo and hence it outputs to blank here. All... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aster007
3 Replies
MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor(3)				 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework			       MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor(3)

NAME
MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSCNNLoss.h> Inherits NSObject, and <NSCopying>. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - init Class Methods (nullable MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor *) + cnnLossDataDescriptorWithData:layout:size: Properties MPSDataLayout layout MTLSize size NSUInteger bytesPerRow NSUInteger bytesPerImage Detailed Description This depends on Metal.framework. The MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor specifies a loss data descriptor. The same descriptor can be used to initialize both the labels and the optional weights data. Method Documentation + (nullable MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor*) cnnLossDataDescriptorWithData: (NSData *__nonnull) data(MPSDataLayout) layout(MTLSize) size Make a descriptor loss data. The bytesPerRow and bytesPerImage are automatically calculated assuming a dense array. If it is not a dense array, adjust bytesPerRow and bytesPerImage to the right value by changing properties. Parameters: data The per-element loss data. The data must be in floating point format. layout The data layout of loss data. size The size of loss data. Returns: A valid MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor object or nil, if failure. - (nonnull instancetype) init Property Documentation - bytesPerImage [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] Slice bytes of loss data. This parameter specifies the slice bytes of loss data. - bytesPerRow [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] Row bytes of loss data. This parameter specifies the row bytes of loss data. - layout [read], [nonatomic], [assign] Data layout of loss data. See MPSImage.h for more information. This parameter specifies the layout of loss data. - size [read], [nonatomic], [assign] Size of loss data: (width, height, feature channels}. This parameter specifies the size of loss data. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNLossDataDescriptor(3)