Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Array element & string variable Post 302424942 by frans on Wednesday 26th of May 2010 04:50:23 PM
Old 05-26-2010
What kind of shell are you using ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

accessing my first element of array

Hello everyonel, I have an array set like so num=4 read name arr=name I go through while loop to assign different values to different array element from 1 to 4. when I try to access the FIRST element of the array I get the last one first. Like if I say ${arr} it will show the last element... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove an element from an array in PERL

Hello guys, I have the following question. Consider the following code in PERL for($xeAnumber=0; $xeAnumber<@xeAnumber; $xeAnumber++) { if(@xeAnumber==@final_file) { @final_file=@xeTimeStamp; }... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check a particular element in a string variable

Hi, I have a string variable containing value say abc123 I want to check if the 3rd element of this string is "c" in a if statement.Actually i dont know the syntax of how to use substring in an if statement in shell script. Please reply soon. Regards Navjot (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: navjotsingh
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shift array element

I want to delete and 0th element of array in shell scrpit and also shift all others to one level up. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove an element from array

I need to remove an element from the below array variable TABLENAME. #!/bin/ksh set -A TABLENAME "mirf roxar keke mirs" echo "the array is ${TABLENAME}" If i need to remove say keke and have the final TABLENAME as below, how this could be achieved. Pls throw some light. echo "Modified... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: michaelrozar17
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to assign an array element to a variable

Hi every one.. I'm new to shell scripting... I would like to assign a single array element to a variable... Is it possible to do it.... Could any body help me.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaushik_87
3 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Assigning zero to element of ksh array.

set -A matched #find referenced files. for i in ${file_names_html} do counter_j=0 for j in ${file_names_minus_index} do match=`cat $i | grep... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robin_simple
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiplying array element

I am trying to take all the elements of an array and multiply them by 2, and then copy them to a new array. Here is what I have i=0 for true in DMGLIST do let DMGSIZES2="${DMGSIZES}"*2 let i++ done unset i echo ${DMGSIZES2} It does the calculation correctly for the first element,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextyoyoma
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Array Element

This question is for someone that's more familiar with Array Element. I need to know if the maximum array element that can be assigned is 1024 and if its so, Is there a workaround solution when the counter exceeded 1024? param_array="$param_nam" counter=$counter+1 #to avoid space... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cumeh1624
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding an element to a bash array with a variable

Hello, I have a simple task and I am having some trouble with the syntax. I have a variable with an assigned value, CMD_STRING='-L 22 -s 0 -r -O -A i -N 100 -n' I would like to add that variable to an array. As far as I have been able to look up, the syntax should be something like, ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies
Gtk2::PageSetup(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Gtk2::PageSetup(3pm)

NAME
Gtk2::PageSetup - wrapper for GtkPageSetup HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Gtk2::PageSetup METHODS
pagesetup = Gtk2::PageSetup->new pagesetup = Gtk2::PageSetup->new_from_file ($file_name) o $file_name (localized file name) May croak with a Glib::Error in $@ on failure. Since: gtk+ 2.12 pagesetup = Gtk2::PageSetup->new_from_key_file ($key_file, $group_name) o $key_file (Glib::KeyFile) o $group_name (string or undef) May croak with a Glib::Error in $@ on failure. Since: gtk+ 2.12 double = $setup->get_bottom_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->set_bottom_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) double = $setup->get_left_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->set_left_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->load_file ($file_name) o $file_name (string) May croak with a Glib::Error in $@ on failure. Since: gtk+ 2.14 $setup->load_key_file ($key_file, $group_name) o $key_file (Glib::KeyFile) o $group_name (string or undef) May croak with a Glib::Error in $@ on failure. Since: gtk+ 2.14 pageorientation = $setup->get_orientation $setup->set_orientation ($orientation) o $orientation (Gtk2::PageOrientation) double = $setup->get_page_height ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) double = $setup->get_page_width ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) double = $setup->get_paper_height ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->set_paper_size_and_default_margins ($size) o $size (Gtk2::PaperSize) papersize = $setup->get_paper_size $setup->set_paper_size ($size) o $size (Gtk2::PaperSize) double = $setup->get_paper_width ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) double = $setup->get_right_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->set_right_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->to_file ($file_name) o $file_name (localized file name) May croak with a Glib::Error in $@ on failure. Since: gtk+ 2.12 $setup->to_key_file ($key_file, $group_name) o $key_file (Glib::KeyFile) o $group_name (string or undef) Since: gtk+ 2.12 double = $setup->get_top_margin ($unit) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) $setup->set_top_margin ($margin, $unit) o $margin (double) o $unit (Gtk2::Unit) ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Gtk2::PageOrientation o 'portrait' / 'GTK_PAGE_ORIENTATION_PORTRAIT' o 'landscape' / 'GTK_PAGE_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE' o 'reverse-portrait' / 'GTK_PAGE_ORIENTATION_REVERSE_PORTRAIT' o 'reverse-landscape' / 'GTK_PAGE_ORIENTATION_REVERSE_LANDSCAPE' enum Gtk2::Unit o 'pixel' / 'GTK_UNIT_PIXEL' o 'points' / 'GTK_UNIT_POINTS' o 'inch' / 'GTK_UNIT_INCH' o 'mm' / 'GTK_UNIT_MM' SEE ALSO
Gtk2, Glib::Object COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-27 Gtk2::PageSetup(3pm)