Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: odbc installation on linux.
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat odbc installation on linux. Post 302424800 by verdepollo on Wednesday 26th of May 2010 10:20:07 AM
Old 05-26-2010
Those missing libraries come with libtool and unixODBC packages.

If you have a RHN license, you can install both using yum.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

linux installation

for installing fc4 , or even ubuntu , i got this problem after booting from vmlinuz and initrd (from both cd and ftp) display i got was very scattered. I was not able to make out from that display. ( it was a default display of blue window and black background). I have debian already installed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogesh_powar
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux installation

Hi, Well I am installing Enterprise Linux 3.0 version, using CD... but what my doubt is , is there any possibility for me, to copy the contents of all the cd and have it in a folder like disk1,disk2,disk3 and disk4... while switching on the server, it will ask for the boot mode, like, CD... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasikaran
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

DBD::ODBC::st fetchrow_hashref failed: [unixODBC][Oracle][ODBC]Numeric value out of r

Here is part of my program code: #Collect the output of test database and count the no #of rows too while(my @array = $tstDbStatementHandle->fetchrow_array) { push @tstDbOutputArray,; $tstDbOutputRows++; } ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerstephen
3 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux ODBC in RHEL v5.2

I need some help with a project I am working on. I am writing a database application to manage some access lists. While this is for internal use only, the IT infrastructure is US Army managed. This severely limits which software I am allowed to use. I have a RHEL v5.2 server which uses some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenK
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

New Linux installation

Hello, I am planning to install Linux on my laptop. I will be using it for mailing testing as well as scripting. Basically I want to hand on with Linux to be used as File and Mail Server. Please advise suitable Linux distribution. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

6. Linux

Linux Installation

I have Lenovo laptop with vista pre installed. I am planning to install linux . can u suggest/advice which linux operating system is better for my laptop. i am installing linux mainly for technical use. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vkca
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux driver installation and so on.

I find Linux drivers to be the most elusive topic that there is and have enough questions about them that could fill a guide or tutorial if there was one. From what I can gather drivers are installed by one of three ways. 1- Recompile the kernel to include a driver that is included in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Linux ODBC driver issue

Hi Gurus, I have a odbc in Linux. when I run command ldd. I got following result: # ldd DWora26.so linux-vdso.so.1 => (0x00007fff26355000) libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007fc31e70a000) librt.so.1 => /lib64/librt.so.1 (0x00007fc31e501000) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ken6503
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Establish ODBC connection from Linux

Hi All, I want to establish a ODBC connection to a database from linux and query the tables of a database. Please let me know how I can achieve this. Thanks and Regards Nagaraja Akkivalli. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
0 Replies
debuginfo-install(1)													      debuginfo-install(1)

NAME
debuginfo-install - install debuginfo packages and their dependencies SYNOPSIS
debuginfo-install package DESCRIPTION
debuginfo-install is a program which installs the RPMs needed to debug the specified package. The package argument can be a wildcard, but will only match installed packages. debuginfo-install will then enable any debuginfo repositories, and install the relevant debuginfo rpm. EXAMPLES
Download and install all the RPMs needed to debug the kernel RPM: debuginfo-install kernel WARNING MESSAGES
Could not find debuginfo for: You may sometimes see warning messages about certain packages not being found if you run debuginfo-install for a wildcard or glob. Debuginfo packages are not necessary for "noarch" RPMs; these will generate a warning message. Additionally, On 64-bit systems, no multilib debuginfo packages are published, so if you have 32-bit packages installed, these will also generate warning messages. FILES
As debuginfo-install uses YUM libraries for retrieving all the information, it relies on YUM configuration for its default values like which repositories to use. Consult YUM documentation for details: /etc/yum.conf /etc/yum/repos.d/ /var/cache/yum/ SEE ALSO
yum.conf (5) http://yum-utils.baseurl.org/ http://yum.baseurl.org/ AUTHORS
See the Authors file included with this program. BUGS
There are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: yum-devel@lists.baseurl.org. To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs. James Antill 21 October 2008 debuginfo-install(1)