Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Books for advanced C
Top Forums Programming Books for advanced C Post 302424501 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 25th of May 2010 11:54:51 AM
Old 05-25-2010
Off-topic - I'll buy all of the Gutenberg Bibles you can find for £550. Smilie

The link had it listed as $400.00, assume that is $US. The book is out of print, I believe.
Maybe that is the cause of the pricey quote.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books and such!

Hi guyes and girls. I am totaly new to this, so i need some advice on books and such. What book should i read if im going to get good in Unix? And if im going to read that book, what OS do i need for my first experience? And where do i get it? Some other things you folks can post is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seyedx
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PERL Books

Not sure if this question is for out here or not - I know very little about PERL. Most of the scripts on the system I am working on now are in PERL, I'm confused with where this fits into Unix scripting - can anyone suggest a good book or resource for learning this. I am to decipher some of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barb
3 Replies

3. Programming

Recommend Books

Can anybody recommend a good (& maybe cheap :D ) book for c-prg in HP-UX. I a little rusty & most of expr is in PC world. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vslewis
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links to books?

hi every one ... :) I'm a new member... I Want resources in Unix can you give me some Linke for free books (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtec
1 Replies

5. Solaris

solaris 10 books

I am a beginner about of solaris. I want to study it,but i don't how to study it.where shoud i go. So anybody can instruct me,and give me some books or link. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bukky
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books on Unix

hi forum, i would like to learn Unix by myself and want to have some good knowlege ..is that possible ?which book can i follow?can anyone send me some book links ... Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Books

Am new to this unix concept..i want to learn unix ..could anyone give link or free e-book to study and understand Unix fundamentals.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

RHCSA books

hi, can any one tell me how can i find RHCSA books , as i try to search online but i didn't found the books (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

9. AIX

who have these e-books?

I want to study AIX,who have these e-books?PDF or ppt is better, thanks for sharing! 1、  AIX System Admin AN10 AIX 6 Basics AN12 ... -- shortened -- (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fringker
1 Replies
Prima::HelpViewer(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Prima::HelpViewer(3)

NAME
Prima::HelpViewer - the built-in pod file browser USAGE
The module presents two packages, "Prima::HelpViewer" and "Prima::PodViewWindow". Their sole purpose is to serve as a mediator between "Prima::PodView" package, the toolkit help interface and the user. "Prima::PodViewWindow" includes all the user functionality, including ( but not limited to :) text search, color and font setup, printing etc. "Prima::HelpViewer" provides two methods - "open" and "close", used by "Prima::Application" for help viewer invocation. Help The browser can be used to view and print POD ( plain old documentation ) files. See the command overview below for more detailed description: File Open Presents a file selection dialog, when the user can select a file to browse in the viewer. The file must contain POD content, otherwise a warning is displayed. Goto Asks for a manpage, that is searched in PATH and the installation directories. New window Opens the new viewer window with the same context. Run Commands in this group call external processes p-class p-class is Prima utility for displaying the widget class hierachies. The command asks for Prima class to display the hierachy information for. Print Provides a dialog, when the user can select the appropriate printer device and its options. Prints the current topic to the selected printer. If "Full text view" menu item is checked, prints the whole manpage. Close window Closes the window. Close all windows Closes all help viewer windows. View Increase font Increases the currently selected font by 2 points. Decrease font Decreases the currently selected font by 2 points. Full text view If checked, the whole manpage is displayed. Otherwise, its content is presented as a set of topic, and only one topic is displayed. Find Presents a find dialog, where the user can select the text to search and the search options - the search direction, scope, and others. Find again Starts search for the text, entered in the last find dialog, with the same search options. Fast find The following commands provide a simple vi-style text search functionality - character keys ?,/,n,N bound to the commands below: Forward Presents an input line where a text can be entered; the text search is performed parallel to the input. Backward Same as Forward option, except that the serach direction is backwards. Repeat forward Repeat the search in the same direction as the initial search was being invoked. Repeat backward Repeat the search in the reverse direction as the initial search was being invoked. Setup Presents a setup dialog, where the user can select appropriate fonts and colors. Go Back Displays the previously visited manpage ( or topic ) Forward Displays the previously visited manpage ( or topic ), that was left via Back command. Up Displays the upper level topic within a manpage. Previous Moves to the previous topic within a manpage. Next Moves to the next topic within a manpage. Help About Displays the information about the help viewer. Help Displays the information about the usage of the help viewer AUTHOR
Dmitry Karasik, <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>. COPYRIGHT
This program is distributed under the BSD License. perl v5.14.2 2009-02-24 Prima::HelpViewer(3)