Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Books for advanced C
Top Forums Programming Books for advanced C Post 302424501 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 25th of May 2010 11:54:51 AM
Old 05-25-2010
Off-topic - I'll buy all of the Gutenberg Bibles you can find for £550. Smilie

The link had it listed as $400.00, assume that is $US. The book is out of print, I believe.
Maybe that is the cause of the pricey quote.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books and such!

Hi guyes and girls. I am totaly new to this, so i need some advice on books and such. What book should i read if im going to get good in Unix? And if im going to read that book, what OS do i need for my first experience? And where do i get it? Some other things you folks can post is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seyedx
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PERL Books

Not sure if this question is for out here or not - I know very little about PERL. Most of the scripts on the system I am working on now are in PERL, I'm confused with where this fits into Unix scripting - can anyone suggest a good book or resource for learning this. I am to decipher some of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barb
3 Replies

3. Programming

Recommend Books

Can anybody recommend a good (& maybe cheap :D ) book for c-prg in HP-UX. I a little rusty & most of expr is in PC world. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vslewis
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links to books?

hi every one ... :) I'm a new member... I Want resources in Unix can you give me some Linke for free books (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtec
1 Replies

5. Solaris

solaris 10 books

I am a beginner about of solaris. I want to study it,but i don't how to study it.where shoud i go. So anybody can instruct me,and give me some books or link. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bukky
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books on Unix

hi forum, i would like to learn Unix by myself and want to have some good knowlege ..is that possible ?which book can i follow?can anyone send me some book links ... Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Books

Am new to this unix concept..i want to learn unix ..could anyone give link or free e-book to study and understand Unix fundamentals.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

RHCSA books

hi, can any one tell me how can i find RHCSA books , as i try to search online but i didn't found the books (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

9. AIX

who have these e-books?

I want to study AIX,who have these e-books?PDF or ppt is better, thanks for sharing! 1、  AIX System Admin AN10 AIX 6 Basics AN12 ... -- shortened -- (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fringker
1 Replies
TM::Analysis(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 TM::Analysis(3pm)

NAME
TM::Analysis - Topic Maps, analysis functions SYNOPSIS
use TM::Materialized::AsTMa; my $tm = new TM::Materialized::AsTMa (file => 'test.atm'); $tm->sync_in; Class::Trait->apply ($tm, 'TM::Analysis'); print Dumper $tm->statistics; print Dumper $tm->orphanage; DESCRIPTION
This package contains some topic map analysis functionality. INTERFACE
statistics This (currently quite limited) function computes a reference to hash containing the following fields: "nr_toplets" Nr of midlets in the map. This includes ALL midlets for topics and also those for assertions. "nr_asserts" Nr of assertions in the map. "nr_clusters" Nr of clusters according to the "cluster" function elsewhere in this document. orphanage This computes all topics which have either no supertype and also those which have no type. Without further parameters, it returns a hash reference with the following fields: "untyped" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no type. "empty" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no instance. "unclassified" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no superclass. "unspecified" Holds a list reference to all topic ids which have no subclass. Optionally, a list of the identifiers above can be passed in so that only that particular information is actually returned (some speedup): my $o = TM::Analysis::orphanage ($tm, 'untyped'); entropy This method returns a hash (reference) where the keys are the assertion types and the values are the individual entropies of these assertion types. More frequently used (inflationary) types will have a lower value, very seldomly used ones too. Only those in the middle count most. SEE ALSO
TM COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 20(0[3-68]|10) by Robert Barta, <drrho@cpan.org> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-06 TM::Analysis(3pm)