Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Books for advanced C
Top Forums Programming Books for advanced C Post 302424140 by matrixmadhan on Monday 24th of May 2010 10:14:34 AM
Old 05-24-2010
400$ Smilie which book are you talking about and that too in amazon?

Amazon.com: advanced c programming

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books and such!

Hi guyes and girls. I am totaly new to this, so i need some advice on books and such. What book should i read if im going to get good in Unix? And if im going to read that book, what OS do i need for my first experience? And where do i get it? Some other things you folks can post is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seyedx
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PERL Books

Not sure if this question is for out here or not - I know very little about PERL. Most of the scripts on the system I am working on now are in PERL, I'm confused with where this fits into Unix scripting - can anyone suggest a good book or resource for learning this. I am to decipher some of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barb
3 Replies

3. Programming

Recommend Books

Can anybody recommend a good (& maybe cheap :D ) book for c-prg in HP-UX. I a little rusty & most of expr is in PC world. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vslewis
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links to books?

hi every one ... :) I'm a new member... I Want resources in Unix can you give me some Linke for free books (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtec
1 Replies

5. Solaris

solaris 10 books

I am a beginner about of solaris. I want to study it,but i don't how to study it.where shoud i go. So anybody can instruct me,and give me some books or link. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bukky
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books on Unix

hi forum, i would like to learn Unix by myself and want to have some good knowlege ..is that possible ?which book can i follow?can anyone send me some book links ... Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Books

Am new to this unix concept..i want to learn unix ..could anyone give link or free e-book to study and understand Unix fundamentals.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

RHCSA books

hi, can any one tell me how can i find RHCSA books , as i try to search online but i didn't found the books (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

9. AIX

who have these e-books?

I want to study AIX,who have these e-books?PDF or ppt is better, thanks for sharing! 1、  AIX System Admin AN10 AIX 6 Basics AN12 ... -- shortened -- (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fringker
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)