Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Books for advanced C
Top Forums Programming Books for advanced C Post 302424138 by solaris_user on Monday 24th of May 2010 10:12:09 AM
Old 05-24-2010
Books for advanced C

Simple question , what good book is next step in learning C.

I finished with K&R and I want to go to the next step , so if someone has a good book please share title Smilie

I looked for Advanced C programming by example but it is too expansive 400$ on Amazon Smilie

So please tell me

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books and such!

Hi guyes and girls. I am totaly new to this, so i need some advice on books and such. What book should i read if im going to get good in Unix? And if im going to read that book, what OS do i need for my first experience? And where do i get it? Some other things you folks can post is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seyedx
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PERL Books

Not sure if this question is for out here or not - I know very little about PERL. Most of the scripts on the system I am working on now are in PERL, I'm confused with where this fits into Unix scripting - can anyone suggest a good book or resource for learning this. I am to decipher some of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barb
3 Replies

3. Programming

Recommend Books

Can anybody recommend a good (& maybe cheap :D ) book for c-prg in HP-UX. I a little rusty & most of expr is in PC world. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vslewis
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links to books?

hi every one ... :) I'm a new member... I Want resources in Unix can you give me some Linke for free books (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtec
1 Replies

5. Solaris

solaris 10 books

I am a beginner about of solaris. I want to study it,but i don't how to study it.where shoud i go. So anybody can instruct me,and give me some books or link. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bukky
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books on Unix

hi forum, i would like to learn Unix by myself and want to have some good knowlege ..is that possible ?which book can i follow?can anyone send me some book links ... Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Books

Am new to this unix concept..i want to learn unix ..could anyone give link or free e-book to study and understand Unix fundamentals.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vyra
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

RHCSA books

hi, can any one tell me how can i find RHCSA books , as i try to search online but i didn't found the books (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

9. AIX

who have these e-books?

I want to study AIX,who have these e-books?PDF or ppt is better, thanks for sharing! 1、  AIX System Admin AN10 AIX 6 Basics AN12 ... -- shortened -- (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fringker
1 Replies
DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle(library call)									      DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle(library call)

NAME
DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle -- obtains the long title of a book SYNOPSIS
#include <DtMmdb.h> const char* DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle( DtMmdbInfoRequest* request, unsigned int* length); DESCRIPTION
The DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle function returns the long title of the specified book object. Do not use the free function on the returned pointer. Table lookup is involved when the identifier is specified by either the primary_oid or sequence_num field. ARGUMENTS
request Specifies the bookcase in the bookcase descriptor field, as well as a valid value in the primary_oid, the secondary_oid, or the sequence_num field. The primary_oid represents the DtInfo Database object identifier of the TOC section; the secondary_oid rep- resents the object identifier of the book itself; and the sequence_num represents the sequence number of the book within the bookcase (0 based). If more than one of these fields have a valid value, the order of precedence is: primary_oid, secondary_oid, and, last, sequence_num. length Specifies the variable to receive the length of the returned long title, if the returned pointer to the title is not NULL. RETURN VALUE
If DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle completes successfully, it returns a pointer to the book's long title. If it fails, it returns a NULL pointer. EXAMPLE
None. SEE ALSO
DtMmdbBookGetShortTitle(3) DtMmdbBookGetLongTitle(library call)