Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris ip details for interface requests. Post 302423990 by digitalrg on Monday 24th of May 2010 01:31:21 AM
Old 05-24-2010
ip details for interface requests.

Hi amitranjansahu,
Thank you for the help.
I got the solution. I should be using lsof package and the syntax is
lsof -i -nP | grep <port no.>

Smilie

Regards,
Raghavendra

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

turning off certain http requests

On a sparc solaris 8 host running sunone webserver 6 I would like to limit the http requests that can be used when port 80 is accessed. We currently have http/1.0 enabled. For example I would like to remove the http request DELETE. Regards, BLP (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blp001
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Interface Details for HP-UX Box

Hi All, I've recently been given an HP-UX Visualise J5600 to look after which runs our backup management software - it's connected to the network via 2 Gigabit Fibre channel cables. Any ideas which command will give me the full connection details for those interfaces (and/or any others... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: geralex
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

4. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Getting Network Interface details in solaris

Hi, /sbin/ifconfig -a when i login as guest user , output like below, lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 eri0: flags=1004843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,DHCP,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: forumguest
5 Replies

6. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

at -l doesnt give details of the scheduled job. How to get the details?

I have scheduled couple of shell scripts to run using 'at' command. The o/p of at -l is: $ at -l 1320904800.a Thu Nov 10 01:00:00 2011 1320894000.a Wed Nov 9 22:00:00 2011 1320876000.a Wed Nov 9 17:00:00 2011 $ uname -a SunOS dc2prcrptetl2 5.9 Generic_122300-54 sun4u sparc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superparticle
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Some I/O requests to this LV are waiting

Hi All I have a blade BL860c running on a C7000 chassis, in which is connected to a NetApp, so lately I am having I/O issues, and dmesg as well as syslog.log is reporting the following: /dev/vg01/lvol2 file system file data error in dev/block 0/55892768 Page I/O error occurred while paging... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies
XvGrabPort(3)							  libXv Functions						     XvGrabPort(3)

NAME
XvGrabPort - lock port for exclusive use by client SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/Xvlib.h> int XvGrabPort(Display *dpy, XvPortID port, Time time); ARGUMENTS
dpy Specifies the connection to the X server. port Defines the port to be grabbed. time Specifies the request timestamp. DESCRIPTION
XvGrabPort(3) grabs a port. Once a client grabs a port, only that client can make video requests to that port. If the time is before the current port time, the XvGrabPort request is ignored and XvInvalidTime is returned. If the port is already grabbed by another client, XvAlreadyGrabbed is returned. Otherwise it returns a status of Success. The port time is updated when the fol- lowing requests are processed: XvGrabPort(3), XvUngrabPort(3), XvPutVideo(3), XvPutStill(3), XvGetVideo(3), XvGetStill(3). If the port is actively processing video for another client, the video is preempted, and an XvVideoNotify event with detail XvPreempted is generated for its drawable. RETURN VALUES
[Success] Returned if XvGrabPort(3) completed successfully. [XvInvalidTime] Returned if requested time is older than the current port time. [XvAlreadyGrabbed] Returned if the port is already grabbed by another client. [XvBadExtension] Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable. [XvBadAlloc] Returned if XvGrabPort(3) failed to allocate memory to process the request. DIAGNOSTICS
[XvBadPort] Generated if the requested port does not exist. SEE ALSO
XvUngrabPort(3), XvVideoNotify(3) X Version 11 libXv 1.0.5 XvGrabPort(3)