Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: about nominated post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators about nominated post Post 302423267 by clx on Thursday 20th of May 2010 01:32:54 PM
Old 05-20-2010
Thanks.

Btw, the nominated post and award winner, both the icons are somehow seems to be special icons ( something like moderators).

I think, for moderator, there should be an unique icon which can be used by moderators only. this keeps the moderators identity.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

My post gone

Hi, I had a post on Friday with subject like "Notification from background". Its not visible today. :confused: Any ideas. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
TSPLAY(1)							   User Commands							 TSPLAY(1)

NAME
tsplay - play the given TS or PS file 'at' the nominated host, or to an output file DESCRIPTION
Play the given file (containing Transport Stream or Program Stream data) 'at' the nominated host, or to an output file. The output is always Transport Stream. With no switches, tsplay will give a brief summary of its basic usage. Otherwise: -help detail[s] Show an expanded version of the help you get if you run tsplay with no arguments -help ts Show help specific to playing TS data -help ps Show help specific to playing PS data -help tuning Show help about how to tune the program's operation -help test[ing] Show help on switches that can be useful in testing the target application (the video player) -help debug[ging] Show help on debugging this application. -help Show this message -help all Show all available help (equivalent to each of the above specific helps, in order) Otherwise: -help detail[s] Show an expanded version of the help you get if you run tsplay with no arguments -help ts Show help specific to playing TS data -help ps Show help specific to playing PS data -help tuning Show help about how to tune the program's operation -help test[ing] Show help on switches that can be useful in testing the target application (the video player) -help debug[ging] Show help on debugging this application. -help Show this message -help all Show all available help (equivalent to each of the above specific helps, in order) SEE ALSO
The full documentation for tsplay is maintained as a Texinfo manual. Please check http://tstools.berlios.de for more information. tsplay 1.11 November 2008 TSPLAY(1)