Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: about nominated post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators about nominated post Post 302423262 by Neo on Thursday 20th of May 2010 01:21:13 PM
Old 05-20-2010
Please provide a screenshot or link.

We should update the icons if they are misleading.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

My post gone

Hi, I had a post on Friday with subject like "Notification from background". Its not visible today. :confused: Any ideas. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
ICNS2PNG(1)							   User Commands						       ICNS2PNG(1)

NAME
icns2png - convert Mac OS icns files to png images SYNOPSIS
icns2png [-x|-l] [options] [file ... ] DESCRIPTION
icns2png extracts images from mac .icns files, and exports them to png format. OPTIONS
-l, --list List the contents of one or more icns images -x, --extract Extract one or more icons to png images -o, --output Where to place extracted files. If not specified, icons will be extracted to the same path as the source file. -d, --depth Sets the pixel depth of the icons to extract. (1,4,8,32) -s, --size Sets the width and height of the icons to extract. (16,48,etc) Sizes 16x12, 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, etc. are also valid. -h, --help Displays this help message. -v, --version Displays the version information EXAMPLES
icns2png -x anicon.icns # Extract all icon found in anicon.icns icns2png -x -s 48 anicon.icns # Extract all 48x48 32-bit icons icns2png -x -s 32 -d 1 anicon.icns # Extract all 32x32 1-bit icons icns2png -l anicon.icns # Lists the icons contained in anicon.icns AUTHOR
Written by Mathew Eis COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001-2008 Mathew Eis This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. icns2png 1.5 March 2008 ICNS2PNG(1)