Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Zabbix Template and PERL Script for Monitoring Apache2 Post 302423169 by Neo on Thursday 20th of May 2010 09:41:51 AM
Old 05-20-2010
For ZBX_NOTSUPPORTED errors, perhaps you should post in the Zabbix forums?

ZBX_NOTSUPPORTED

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log Monitoring through Perl

Hi, I am new to perl. I want to write a perl script to monitor logs. Where i want to monitor exceptions logged or any kind of error strings. I have a dir(On Solaris) with multiple log file which keeps rolling to .gz file after some time in that same dir. These logs files size keeps on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solitare123
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perl Scripting for monitoring logs

Hi, I am new to perl. I want to write a perl script to monitor logs. Where i want to monitor exceptions logged or any kind of error strings. I have a dir(On Solaris) with multiple log file which keeps rolling to .gz file after some time in that same dir. These logs files size keeps on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solitare123
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

A Review of Zabbix - Zabbix Rules! (Part 1)

Tim Bass 03-20-2009 07:02 AM Source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

A Review of Zabbix - Zabbix Rules! (Part 2)

Tim Bass 03-23-2009 03:45 PM Source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

5. Programming

Perl script to create latex template.

Hi, I have XML file and I extracted some tags and stored in hash, my data as look like this $var1={ 'stud.xml'={ '24'=>'<address> <streetname="xxxx"/> <housenum="138"/"> ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
9 Replies

6. Programming

need help in perl template toolkit module.

Hi how can I read this information using template toolkit $var1= { 'STC'=> }; I am not able to get this type of complex data , Remaining everything I solved and I am getting output as I want but this problem suffers me.please help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with FTP Monitoring Using Perl

Hi, Can anyone help me to start a monitoring script in perl of a FTP server. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phanik143
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to complete all fields of template

Hello gurus; I need to do a script to complete a technical template and I don't have idea to how to do :wall: I've try with bash and awk or sed but my brain is empty in this script. I need help please. The incoming file is a csv with an index number, first occurence in the possition of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: renderuas
2 Replies
install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::apiUseraContriinstall::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3)

NAME
Apache2::FilterRec - Perl API for manipulating the Apache filter record Synopsis use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); my $frec = $filter->frec; print "filter name is:", $frec->name; Description "Apache2::FilterRec" provides an access to the filter record structure. The "Apache2::FilterRec" object is retrieved by calling "frec()": $frec = $filter->frec; API
"Apache2::FilterRec" provides the following functions and/or methods: "name" The registered name for this filter $name = $frec->name(); obj: $frec ( "Apache2::FilterRec object" ) ret: $name (string) since: 2.0.00 mod_perl filters have four names: modperl_request_output modperl_request_input modperl_connection_output modperl_connection_input You can see the names of the non-mod_perl filters as well. By calling "$filter->next->frec->name" you can get the name of the next filter in the chain. Example: Let's print the name of the current and the filter that follows it: use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); for my $frec ($filter->frec, $filter->next->frec) { print "Name: ", $frec->name; } See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.18.2 install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3)