Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Zabbix Template and PERL Script for Monitoring Apache2 Post 302423169 by Neo on Thursday 20th of May 2010 09:41:51 AM
Old 05-20-2010
For ZBX_NOTSUPPORTED errors, perhaps you should post in the Zabbix forums?

ZBX_NOTSUPPORTED

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log Monitoring through Perl

Hi, I am new to perl. I want to write a perl script to monitor logs. Where i want to monitor exceptions logged or any kind of error strings. I have a dir(On Solaris) with multiple log file which keeps rolling to .gz file after some time in that same dir. These logs files size keeps on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solitare123
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perl Scripting for monitoring logs

Hi, I am new to perl. I want to write a perl script to monitor logs. Where i want to monitor exceptions logged or any kind of error strings. I have a dir(On Solaris) with multiple log file which keeps rolling to .gz file after some time in that same dir. These logs files size keeps on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solitare123
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

A Review of Zabbix - Zabbix Rules! (Part 1)

Tim Bass 03-20-2009 07:02 AM Source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

A Review of Zabbix - Zabbix Rules! (Part 2)

Tim Bass 03-23-2009 03:45 PM Source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

5. Programming

Perl script to create latex template.

Hi, I have XML file and I extracted some tags and stored in hash, my data as look like this $var1={ 'stud.xml'={ '24'=>'<address> <streetname="xxxx"/> <housenum="138"/"> ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
9 Replies

6. Programming

need help in perl template toolkit module.

Hi how can I read this information using template toolkit $var1= { 'STC'=> }; I am not able to get this type of complex data , Remaining everything I solved and I am getting output as I want but this problem suffers me.please help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with FTP Monitoring Using Perl

Hi, Can anyone help me to start a monitoring script in perl of a FTP server. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phanik143
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to complete all fields of template

Hello gurus; I need to do a script to complete a technical template and I don't have idea to how to do :wall: I've try with bash and awk or sed but my brain is empty in this script. I need help please. The incoming file is a csv with an index number, first occurence in the possition of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: renderuas
2 Replies
Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule - A rule that grants permission to do everything. SYNOPSIS
In your instance of a ManagerFactory: use Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule; ... sub getPermissionManager { ... $manager->addRule(new Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule); ... return $manager; } DESCRIPTION
Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule is a pre-built rule that grants access for all permission requests. This rule can be used to help implement a system that has a default policy of allowing access, and to which you add rules that deny access for specific cases. Note that the loose type checking of Perl makes this inherently dangerous, since a typo is likely to fail to deny access. It is recommended that you take the opposite approach with your rules, since a typo will err on the side of denying access. The former is a security hole, the latter is a bug that people will complain about (so you can fix it). SEE ALSO
Apache2::SiteControl::ManagerFactory, Apache::SiteControl::PermissionManager, Apache2::SiteControl::Rule AUTHOR
This module was written by Tony Kay, <tkay@uoregon.edu>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
perl v5.14.2 2006-03-17 Apache2::SiteControl::GrantAllRule(3pm)