Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Zabbix Template and PERL Script for Monitoring Apache2 Post 302423064 by avrilspirit on Thursday 20th of May 2010 05:41:06 AM
Old 05-20-2010
Hello,
Thanks for your script Smilie
I juste want to try for apache but when I try with an zabbix_get -s192.168.0.8 -kapache2.total_accesses

I received all the time this message :
ZBX_NOTSUPPORTED

My zabbix_agentd is well configured with ipserver 192.168.0.165

Can you help me ?
This User Gave Thanks to avrilspirit For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log Monitoring through Perl

Hi, I am new to perl. I want to write a perl script to monitor logs. Where i want to monitor exceptions logged or any kind of error strings. I have a dir(On Solaris) with multiple log file which keeps rolling to .gz file after some time in that same dir. These logs files size keeps on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solitare123
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perl Scripting for monitoring logs

Hi, I am new to perl. I want to write a perl script to monitor logs. Where i want to monitor exceptions logged or any kind of error strings. I have a dir(On Solaris) with multiple log file which keeps rolling to .gz file after some time in that same dir. These logs files size keeps on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solitare123
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

A Review of Zabbix - Zabbix Rules! (Part 1)

Tim Bass 03-20-2009 07:02 AM Source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

A Review of Zabbix - Zabbix Rules! (Part 2)

Tim Bass 03-23-2009 03:45 PM Source... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

5. Programming

Perl script to create latex template.

Hi, I have XML file and I extracted some tags and stored in hash, my data as look like this $var1={ 'stud.xml'={ '24'=>'<address> <streetname="xxxx"/> <housenum="138"/"> ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
9 Replies

6. Programming

need help in perl template toolkit module.

Hi how can I read this information using template toolkit $var1= { 'STC'=> }; I am not able to get this type of complex data , Remaining everything I solved and I am getting output as I want but this problem suffers me.please help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with FTP Monitoring Using Perl

Hi, Can anyone help me to start a monitoring script in perl of a FTP server. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phanik143
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to complete all fields of template

Hello gurus; I need to do a script to complete a technical template and I don't have idea to how to do :wall: I've try with bash and awk or sed but my brain is empty in this script. I need help please. The incoming file is a csv with an index number, first occurence in the possition of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: renderuas
2 Replies
PRIPS(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  PRIPS(1)

NAME
prips -- print the IP addresses in a given range SYNOPSIS
prips [-c] [-d delim] [-e exclude] [-f format] [-i incr] start end prips [-c] [-d delim] [-e exclude] [-f format] [-i incr] CIDR-block prips -h DESCRIPTION
The prips tool can be used to print all of the IP addresses in a given range. It can enhance tools that only work on one host at a time, e.g. whois(1). The prips tool accepts the following command-line options: -c Print the range in CIDR notation. -d delim Set the delimiter to the character with ASCII code delim where 0 <= delim <= 255. -e <x.x.x,x.x> Exclude ranges from the output. -f format Set the format of addresses (hex, dec, or dot). -h Show summary of options. -i incr Set the increment to 'x'. ENVIRONMENT
The prips tool's operation is not influenced by any environment variables. FILES
The prips tool's operation is not influenced by any files. EXAMPLES
Display all the addresses in a reserved subnet: prips 192.168.32.0 192.168.32.255 The same, using CIDR notation: prips 192.168.32/24 Display only the usable addresses in a class A reserved subnet using a space instead of a newline for a delimiter: prips -d 32 10.0.0.1 10.255.255.255 Display every fourth address in a weird block: prips -i 4 192.168.32.7 192.168.33.5 Determine the smallest CIDR block containing two addresses: prips -c 192.168.32.5 192.168.32.11 DIAGNOSTICS
The prips utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
ipsc(1), gipsc(1) STANDARDS
No standards were harmed in the writing of the prips tool. HISTORY
The prips tool was originally written by Daniel Kelly and later adopted by Peter Pentchev. This manual page was originally written by Juan Alvarez for the Debian GNU/Linux system and later added to the prips distribution and converted to mdoc format by Peter Pentchev. AUTHORS
Daniel Kelly <dan@vertekcorp.com> Juan Alvarez <jalvarez@fluidsignal.com> Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> BUGS
Please report any bugs in the prips tool to its current maintainer, Peter Pentchev. BSD
March 1, 2011 BSD