Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is STOREDGE In SOLARIS?
Operating Systems Solaris What is STOREDGE In SOLARIS? Post 302422604 by sahilsardana on Wednesday 19th of May 2010 01:16:48 AM
Old 05-19-2010

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

veritas/STOREDGE A1000

Hi, I am a Dba and very new to filesystems and stuff. I think that we have Veritas filesystems on my Sun SOlaris 5.8 box, how do I confirm this: all my filesystems are mounted like this: /dev/vx/dsk... Now we are also using disk arrays (storedge a1000) how do I access them from the system.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knarayan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting up storedge multipack

Can someone please help. I have been given the opportunity to set up a storedge multipack (6 x 36 gig drives). Equipment will attach to sun 420r with 2 x 36 gig drives. Solaris 8/ 4gig memory. Total disk space = (72gig + 216gig(storedge)) I plan to install a fresh copy of solaris on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: finster
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sun storedge

I just installed sun storedge 3310 connected to a sunfire 280R with a total siz of 680GB and now am trying to create filesystems. issue format command and created my partitions, the largest size of the partition is 170GB. but I try to create new filesystems by using newfs like newfs... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Using Enterprise 4500 with storedge D100 and storedge A5200

Sorry if this seems trivial. i have been given a task at work to configure a sun processing server "enterprise 4500" so it can work with the a storage server "storedge A5200" and "storedge D1000" the truth is i have never worked on a sun server before. i need a guideline (step by step) as to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawalidowu
5 Replies

5. Solaris

storEDGE A5000 disk Array

Do you know how do I make my solaris 8 detect the storEDGE A5000?. I have problem making it recognise, without that I cannot install VxVM. Any ideas? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: calsum
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reading a tape from a StorEdge Autoloader L8.

Does anyone know how to read an LTO tape from this jukebox? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr. phreeze
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Storedge Configuration

Hi Community, I'm working on Solaris 10 installation with 1 Sun Server V490 and 1 StoredgeTek 3510 (Standalone configuration). I connected the Server to the Storedge with 1 fiber cables and I created 3 LUNs with RAID1 Configuration. Today I've a problem, infact I have to connect a second... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Storedge IP

Hi Community, could you provide me a procedure or solaris 10 tool/command or Veritas command to check ths Storedge IP? Thank you!!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
4 Replies

9. Solaris

D1000 Storedge array connection

I am trying to connect D1000 storedge with my sun blade 1500 and i am getting the following error when booting the system. Oct 13 22:21:56 brampton rpcbind: rpcbind terminating on signal. Oct 13 22:22:02 brampton syseventd: SIGHUP caught - reloading modules Oct 13 22:22:02 brampton... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnathan
9 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)