Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Digi 8e memory window not available in mpi Post 302422514 by edfair on Tuesday 18th of May 2010 03:34:10 PM
Old 05-18-2010
It will try to map itself into 64K but will map into 8K if that is all it can find. Except that in this case it mapped into a couple of the 8Ks that it thought were free (separate setups) but couldn't find them on the next reboot, wouldn't find a 32K block that was free, and would have been considered a broken board if I hadn't decided to look in the space.c file that mpi created. The last page before starting the relink has a message that it has rebuilt pcxx (or pcxi, whichever has the space.c file) and that was when I decided to look at the file and to modify the starting address.
I've run across issues before where boards wouldn't find a usable window and have always had enough spares to get by. Now that I've had success at pulling one back from the trash bin I'll revisit the issue with some of the other questionable boards that I've saved. It may be a while, until I rebuild my testbed.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

window 2000 professional not pinging my window 98 system.

Hello, We someone help me resolve this problem. I have window 2000 professional, windows 98 and Unixware 7.0.1 on the network. I was able to establish connection with all. However, l was unable to ping window 98 from window 2000 professional. I was able to ping the window 2000 from the window... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

mini digi-cam

hey guys! I am on a fedora core2 i686 with gui and I have a miniture cool-cam which is digital.. it connects through regular usb.. the system recognizes it and the when I go into the desktop peripheral and go to camera it gives name and tells test was successful.. it also says that the camera has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

3. AIX

Printer issue on a Digi

Ok, Im a new network admin to the AIX environment. Im in the AIX console as we speak and I don't understand this issue with the print server. It's not a standard print server that I'm used to seeing and was wondering if any of you have any experiences with a Dev_Wait issue on a Digital to Serial... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Itsaboutme
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Maximizing X window without Window Switcher

Hi everyone! I have a strange situation. I'm running an NX remote Gnome desktop session. On the remote machine, there is a whole load of unsaved data in a window. A problem that I've been having with this NX session is that I can't load Gnome Applets, including the Window Switcher. So.. when I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexandicity
0 Replies

5. SCO

Migrating Digi PortServer TS 16

Hi I am migrating from SCO 5.05 to SCO 6. The SCO 5.05 is on old hardware. I have installed SCO 6.0 on a new Dell server. I am manualy migrating the users, printer config and profiles. When I finsh migrating I plan to switch the IP address from the old server to new server, and shut... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atish0
2 Replies

6. Programming

A serious application using MPI????

Hey friends, I am very new to the world of Message Passing Interface(MP), and learning writing small programs with it on my personal cluster. I intend to do my final year project using MPI. Could you tell me what kind of an application one could develop which could be considered... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

7. AIX

Setup 1 Digi PortServer II with 5 x AIX boxes

Hi everyone, My latest challenge sees me assisting with the setup of one of our classroom labs. We are trying to configure the lab so that the (5) IBM 9115-505 servers (all running AIX7.1) have their serial 0 ports connected to a Digi PortServer II, which is on the classroom LAN, along with the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: richardsantink
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Toggle between xterm window and standard terminal window

Is it possible to toggle back and forth between an xterm invoked from one tty, and a shell invoked from a different tty? I am running Centos 7 with KDE and booting in non-graphic mode. After logging in on the default window (/dev/tty1) , I can then use ALT-F2 to access a new window (/dev/tty2),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rhgscty
1 Replies
MPI_Win_c2f(3)							      LAM/MPI							    MPI_Win_c2f(3)

NAME
MPI_Win_c2f - Convert a window handle from its C representation to its Fortran representation SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> MPI_Fint MPI_Win_c2f(MPI_Win win) INPUT PARAMETER
win - C window handle RETURN VALUE
f_handle - Fortran window handle NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
This function does not return the normal MPI_SUCCESS integer value upon success. Instead, it returns a handle to the converted object. If an error occurs, the appropriate NULL handle will be returned. SEE ALSO
MPI_Win_c2f(3) MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ LOCATION
handles.c LAM
/MPI 7.1.4 6/24/2006 MPI_Win_c2f(3)