Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Compilation problem with Posix Mes Q Post 302422472 by shamrock on Tuesday 18th of May 2010 01:51:58 PM
Old 05-18-2010
You need to specify the path and name of the mq shared library to link to...on linux it maybe something like...
Code:
gcc mqcreate.c -L/opt/imq/lib -lmqcrt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

compilation problem

I am compiling a software named wine When i run make then at the end following error generated. DVAPI32_ -foversion.res version.rc ld.so.1: ../../tools/wrc/wrc: fatal: relocation error: file ../../tools/wrc/wrc: symbol wine_casemap_upper: referenced symbol not found *** Signal 9 make:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
0 Replies

2. Programming

compilation problem

i have a class name 1.c in tht i am using function n wich has his body in 2.c and declaration in 2.h now how can i compile 1.c. ex; 1.c int main() { //some data n(10); //somedata } ***** 2.c int n(int k) { //some data } int main() { some data (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani_sree
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation problem on HP-UX

Hi, Environment : HP-UX avalon B.11.11 U 9000/800 3547052374 unlimited-user license aCC version :aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.37 I need to find a way out of this errors.can anyone help me . $ aCC db.cc -I$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/public -I/disk1/oracle/product/10.2.0.2/* Error (future)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varuntayur
1 Replies

4. Solaris

A compilation problem when using templates

Hello life savers, I'm having trouble compiling a specific program. The program was originally written for gcc and was compiled successfully under it. When trying to compile under Solaris 11, I get this error: "Hashtable.h", line 170: Error: Could not find a match for hash needed in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yp515
2 Replies

5. Programming

Problem with POSIX pthreads and virtual memory

Hi, i have this code... in order to test my problem... #include <stdio.h> #include <iostream> #include <pthread.h> static void* cliente(void *datos); int main() { pthread_attr_t tattr; int ret; size_t size = PTHREAD_STACK_MIN + 0x0100; ret =... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: JEscola
8 Replies

6. AIX

Pro C Compilation problem

Hi, I have AIX 5.3 and my code is written in proc . i am getting following error during compilation Please help?////..... :-d: Compiling with RMS cc -w -q32 -qidirfirst -ISource/Header -I/usr/vacpp/include -q32 -DRMS -DDISEC -DDBG -DBIGENDIAN -DBIT32 -c -q32... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
0 Replies

7. AIX

Compilation problem

hi, I first want to apologize for my poor english ! I'm a newbe on Unix system and I have to install NRPE on an AIX 5.3. I have downloaded the NRPE Source code and i need to compile them... the problem is, when I do a: ./configure --enable-command-args --disable-ssl it returns me :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cyr1us
1 Replies

8. Programming

C Compilation problem

Dear all I am new to C programming In response to the post cat get_time.c #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/time.h> main() { struct timeval tv; struct timezone tz; struct tm *tm; gettimeofday(&tv, &tz); tm=localtime(&tv.tv_sec); printf("... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: on9west
2 Replies

9. AIX

Problem in compilation.

Hi, I am executing the below mentioned code:- proc SQLCHECK=SEMANTICS iname=CDBInteractor.pc parse=none code=cpp cpp_suffix=cpp g++ -c main.cpp g++ -o pre_request_engine main.o -I/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/precomp -L/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/lib32 -lnsl -ldl And... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushar_tus
2 Replies

10. Programming

A weird problem with POSIX function

Hi all, Sorry for the title because I didn't find a proper name for it. My question is about POSIX functions, such as timer_create(), mq_open() and pthread_create(). void test_queue() { struct mq_attr attr; attr.mq_maxmsg = 10; attr.mq_msgsize = 64; mq_unlink("/my_test_queue");... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bus147
6 Replies
Tk_GetScrollInfo(3)					       Tk Library Procedures					       Tk_GetScrollInfo(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GetScrollInfo, Tk_GetScrollInfoObj - parse arguments for scrolling commands SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> int Tk_GetScrollInfo(interp, argc, argv, dblPtr, intPtr) int Tk_GetScrollInfoObj(interp, objc, objv, dblPtr, intPtr) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) Interpreter to use for error reporting. int argc (in) Number of strings in argv array. const char *argv[] (in) Argument strings. These represent the entire widget command, of which the first word is typically the widget name and the second word is typically xview or yview. int objc (in) Number of Tcl_Obj's in objv array. Tcl_Obj *const objv[] (in) Argument objects. These represent the entire widget command, of which the first word is typically the widget name and the second word is typically xview or yview. double *dblPtr (out) Filled in with fraction from moveto option, if any. int *intPtr (out) Filled in with line or page count from scroll option, if any. The value may be negative. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_GetScrollInfo parses the arguments expected by widget scrolling commands such as xview and yview. It receives the entire list of words that make up a widget command and parses the words starting with argv[2]. The words starting with argv[2] must have one of the following forms: moveto fraction scroll number units scroll number pages Any of the moveto, scroll, units, and pages keywords may be abbreviated. If argv has the moveto form, TK_SCROLL_MOVETO is returned as result and *dblPtr is filled in with the fraction argument to the command, which must be a proper real value. If argv has the scroll form, TK_SCROLL_UNITS or TK_SCROLL_PAGES is returned and *intPtr is filled in with the number value, which must be a proper integer. If an error occurs in parsing the arguments, TK_SCROLL_ERROR is returned and an error message is left in interp->result. Tk_GetScrollInfoObj is identical in function to Tk_GetScrollInfo. However, Tk_GetScrollInfoObj accepts Tcl_Obj style arguments, making it more appropriate for use with new development. KEYWORDS
parse, scrollbar, scrolling command, xview, yview Tk 8.0 Tk_GetScrollInfo(3)