Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UltraSPARC T2 or T2+
Special Forums Hardware UltraSPARC T2 or T2+ Post 302421368 by jld on Friday 14th of May 2010 07:36:16 AM
Old 05-14-2010
The T5120 is the T2 processor not the T2+.

UltraSPARC T1 processor based models

The UltraSPARC T1-based Sun Fire T1000 and T2000 are branded to the SPARC Enterprise line:

* T1000 - 1 processor socket, 1U rack-mount
* T2000 - 1 processor socket, 2U rack-mount

UltraSPARC T2 processor based models

In Oct 2007, Sun added the UltraSPARC T2-based servers to the SPARC Enterprise line:

* T5120 - 1 processor socket, 1U rack-mount
* T5220 - 1 processor socket, 2U rack-mount

UltraSPARC T2+ processor based models

In April 2008, Sun added the UltraSPARC T2 Plus-based servers to the SPARC Enterprise line:

* T5140 - 2 processor sockets, 1U rack-mount
* T5240 - 2 processor sockets, 2U rack-mount

In October 2008, Sun released the 4-way SMP UltraSPARC T2 Plus-based server:

* T5440 - 4 processor sockets, 4U rack-mount

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

printing with my UltraSparc

I just got an HP 1200se printer. I have it networked using a single print server, so I'd really like to get it working with my Ultra10 system. I know that there are no Solaris drivers, honestly, I don't know if HP puts out Solaris drivers for any of their stuff. This printer, and I dunno... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
2 Replies

2. UNIX Benchmarks

Sun Blade 2000 UltraSparc III Solaris 8

Sun Blade 2000 UltraSparc III Solaris 8 Notes: prtdiag: System Configuration: Sun Microsystems sun4u SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000 (UltraSPARC-III+) System clock frequency: 150 MHZ Memory size: 3GB ==================================== CPUs ==================================== ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnorth
0 Replies

3. Solaris

440 MHz problems in UltraSparc 5 Computer

Hi all, I recently purchased a 440 MHz processor module for my Sun Ultrasparc 5 computer. I installed the module, updated the boot prom to the most recent version and when the machine starts up the initial white screen shows I have a 333 MHz processor installed ! I checked the details of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: usparche
2 Replies

4. Solaris

First posting Help :ULTRA 10 UltraSPARC-IIi 360MHZ

Hello Forum team members, I have a problem with ULTRA 10. It does not boot and just stops at this prompt. OpenBoot 3.19, 256 MB... Boot device:disk:a File and args: Need your help, Thanks in advance, Regards NV. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: narahv
7 Replies
JACK-RACK(1)						      General Commands Manual						      JACK-RACK(1)

NAME
jack-rack - a LADSPA effects rack SYNOPSIS
jack-rack [options] files... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the jack-rack command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. The jack-rack program allows you to load several LADSPA plugins and stack them together in order to build a virtual effects box. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h, --help Display this help info -p, --pid-name Use the pid in the JACK client name (default) -s, --string-name Use <string> in the JACK client name -n, --name Use just jack_rack as the client name -i, --input Connected inputs to the first two physical capture ports -o, --output Connected outputs to the first two physical playback ports -c, --channels <int> How many input and output channels the rack should use (default: 2) -D, --tmpdir <dir> Tell JACK to use <dir> for its temporary files SEE ALSO
jackd(1), AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Guenter Geiger <geiger@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). June 6, 2003 JACK-RACK(1)