Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Process explorer for MS Windows Post 302420341 by jgt on Tuesday 11th of May 2010 10:48:10 AM
Old 05-11-2010
It's now all neatly packaged into a single download.
Sysinternals Suite

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

list windows process

Hello Community, I've got a unix server and 13 pcs with windows. I'm trying to built some tiny winy app to monitorize the windows processes. Any one knows if exist some kind of pstools for unix to communicate with windows. I'm the system administartor so I've got rights in all computers. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncatdesigner
3 Replies

2. Debian

Usually problems with Windows Explorer in w2k3 over server Debian 3.0

Hi. I have problems sometimes going to "My Network Places" in the Windows Explorer. Sometimes works OK and sometimes appears an Explorer.exe Application Popup: <<The instruction at "0x10004160" referenced memory at "0x10004160". The memory could not be "read">> and the Explorer go out or is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: luisben
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Usually problems with Windows Explorer in w2k3 over server Debian 3.0

Hi. I have problems sometimes going to "My Network Places" in the Windows Explorer. Sometimes works OK and sometimes appears an Explorer.exe Application Popup: <<The instruction at "0x10004160" referenced memory at "0x10004160". The memory could not be "read">> (Event ID: 26 at the Windows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: luisben
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer is infected - small windows keep popping up

hello, I have an annoying problem on my Internet Explorer. When I open that browser, after some time advertisement windows just pop up, even if I am not browsing anything, or when the browser is running at the background. That is, the pop-ups don't come from the websites I visit, rather, I... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
17 Replies

5. HP-UX

user can't write on cifs share but OK with Windows Explorer

Share ServerA ==== The Samba server is running on Samba version 3.0.22 based HP CIFS Server A.02.03.04 /opt/cifsclient/sbin/cifsclientd version: HP CIFS Client - Version A.02.02.02 smb file: My previous casw was thew user wasn't able to write to the share from Windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lamoul
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)