Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Process explorer for MS Windows Post 302420341 by jgt on Tuesday 11th of May 2010 10:48:10 AM
Old 05-11-2010
It's now all neatly packaged into a single download.
Sysinternals Suite

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

list windows process

Hello Community, I've got a unix server and 13 pcs with windows. I'm trying to built some tiny winy app to monitorize the windows processes. Any one knows if exist some kind of pstools for unix to communicate with windows. I'm the system administartor so I've got rights in all computers. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncatdesigner
3 Replies

2. Debian

Usually problems with Windows Explorer in w2k3 over server Debian 3.0

Hi. I have problems sometimes going to "My Network Places" in the Windows Explorer. Sometimes works OK and sometimes appears an Explorer.exe Application Popup: <<The instruction at "0x10004160" referenced memory at "0x10004160". The memory could not be "read">> and the Explorer go out or is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: luisben
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Usually problems with Windows Explorer in w2k3 over server Debian 3.0

Hi. I have problems sometimes going to "My Network Places" in the Windows Explorer. Sometimes works OK and sometimes appears an Explorer.exe Application Popup: <<The instruction at "0x10004160" referenced memory at "0x10004160". The memory could not be "read">> (Event ID: 26 at the Windows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: luisben
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer is infected - small windows keep popping up

hello, I have an annoying problem on my Internet Explorer. When I open that browser, after some time advertisement windows just pop up, even if I am not browsing anything, or when the browser is running at the background. That is, the pop-ups don't come from the websites I visit, rather, I... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
17 Replies

5. HP-UX

user can't write on cifs share but OK with Windows Explorer

Share ServerA ==== The Samba server is running on Samba version 3.0.22 based HP CIFS Server A.02.03.04 /opt/cifsclient/sbin/cifsclientd version: HP CIFS Client - Version A.02.02.02 smb file: My previous casw was thew user wasn't able to write to the share from Windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lamoul
1 Replies
dxproctuner(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    dxproctuner(8)

NAME
dxproctuner - Manages and monitors system processes SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/X11/dxproctuner OPTIONS
Process Tuner accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, which are documented in the OPTIONS section in the X(1X) refer- ence page. DESCRIPTION
The Process Tuner application, dxproctuner, is used to monitor and manage processes. Use Process Tuner to: Display a list of processes and their characteristics Display the processes running for yourself or all users Display and modify process priorities Send a signal to a process The Process Tuner application can be invoked from the CDE Application Manager from the following categories: Application Group: System_Admin System Admin Subgroup: MonitoringTuning EXAMPLES
To start Process Tuner from the command line, enter: dxproctuner You can view the Process Tuner online help volume without running the application. To open the Process Tuner help volume from the command line, enter the following command: /usr/dt/bin/dthelpview -h /usr/dt/appconfig/help/C/Dxproctuner.sdl FILES
Contains user preferences that control the appearance of the application Contains the Process Tuner application executable Contains the Process Tuner help volume Contains the default values for the application's X resources SEE ALSO
Commands: kill(1), ps(1), X(1X) System Calls: exit(2), kill(2), sigaction(2) Files: signal(4) dxproctuner(8)