Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: file not found (SOS)
Operating Systems Solaris file not found (SOS) Post 302419337 by System Shock on Friday 7th of May 2010 12:40:44 AM
Old 05-07-2010
Hold on...

First, the command vmed is not on your directory path. Either put it in your path or go to the directory where vmed is and use ./vmed to run it.

Second, you'd link /usr/local/pgplot/libpgplot.so to the spot vmed is looking for it. I have to apologize I mistype the directory, is not /usr/bin. You would link it or copy it to any of the paths vmed searches:

search path=/opt/sunstudio12.1/lib (RPATH from file vmed)
trying path=/opt/sunstudio12.1/lib/libpgplot.so
search path=/lib:/usr/lib (default)
trying path=/lib/libpgplot.so
trying path=/usr/lib/libpgplot.so

.. so put it or link it to /usr/lib and you should be good to go, as in
Code:
 ln -s /usr/local/pgplot/libpgplot.so /usr/lib/libpgplot.so

This User Gave Thanks to System Shock For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(SOS) Please help !

Does anybody can help me with the definition of "terminal" DTE and DCE in context to Unix ?. This has something to do with devices in Unix. I need it asap. Thank you very much !:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aqua_jan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[sos]How to resure my system.

Yesterday,I have a unnormal shutdown of my SCO Unix system,when I boot again,There are lots of Errors (e.g policy manager error, ifor_pmd error etc.),Most seriously,I can use my "CC" compiler: when I compile my *.c files. Who Can Help Me ! Please Don't spare your instructions! Thanks a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dingxf
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos Sos

INPUT---> USER | User1 | DisplayName1 | HomeTown1 | 987654321 | 27-07-1991 | M i want to separate out all the fields of the file which has the format specified above , with the use of awk. I was writing that to the mysql by batch-file. But now there is problem , in databse i have defined the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogesh_powar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos

Dear "expert", I need to know the command syntax to get the last field of the line below using shell or awk. MD5... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lee Soon Yau
4 Replies

5. Solaris

sun connect :SOS

hi all, does someone have any information about "sun connect" (like documentation , web site , forums , explanations .....) ? because i will need this software in my job & i don't know how to use it :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SOS whit SED

Hello, I know how to get a solution of a filtering problem with AWK, but i need change default field separator by a regular expression. awk -F "xxx" What i want to do is take a stranza as a field, so the field separator must be a EMPTY line. Does anybody how to do that?? a example: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: antuan
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

sos about swpackage AND swinstall

hi all, I just want to make a depot package.All steps: 1. make a psf file # PSF which define the myutil product depot layout_version 1.0 tag ddmi_linux_installer title ddmi_linux_installer # Product definition vendor tag HP title Hewlett-Packard Company product tag... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lb1111830
0 Replies
lib::abs(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     lib::abs(3pm)

NAME
lib::abs - "lib" that makes relative path absolute to caller. SYNOPSIS
Simple use like "use lib ...": use lib::abs qw(./mylibs1 ../mylibs2); use lib::abs 'mylibs'; Extended syntax (glob) use lib::abs 'modules/*/lib'; There are also may be used helper function from lib::abs (see example/ex4): use lib::abs; # ... my $path = lib::abs::path('../path/relative/to/me'); # returns absolute path DESCRIPTION
The main reason of this library is transformate relative paths to absolute at the "BEGIN" stage, and push transformed to @INC. Relative path basis is not the current working directory, but the location of file, where the statement is (caller file). When using common "lib", relative paths stays relative to curernt working directory, # For ex: # script: /opt/scripts/my.pl use lib::abs '../lib'; # We run `/opt/scripts/my.pl` having cwd /home/mons # The @INC will contain '/opt/lib'; # We run `./my.pl` having cwd /opt # The @INC will contain '/opt/lib'; # We run `../my.pl` having cwd /opt/lib # The @INC will contain '/opt/lib'; Also this module is useful when writing tests, when you want to load strictly the module from ../lib, respecting the test file. # t/00-test.t use lib::abs '../lib'; Also this is useful, when you running under "mod_perl", use something like "Apache::StatINC", and your application may change working directory. So in case of chdir "StatINC" fails to reload module if the @INC contain relative paths. RATIONALE
Q: We already have "FindBin" and "lib", why we need this module? A: There are several reasons: 1) "FindBin" could find path incorrectly under "mod_perl" 2) "FindBin" works relatively to executed binary instead of relatively to caller 3) Perl is linguistic language, and `use lib::abs "..."' semantically more clear and looks more beautiful than `use FindBin; use lib "$FindBin::Bin/../lib";' 4) "FindBin" b<will> work incorrectly, if will be called not from executed binary (see <http://github.com/Mons/lib-abs-vs-findbin> comparison for details) BUGS
None known COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2007-2010 Mons Anderson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Mons Anderson, "<mons@cpan.org>" CONTRIBUTORS
Oleg Kostyuk, "<cub@cpan.org>" perl v5.10.1 2010-11-16 lib::abs(3pm)