Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: file not found (SOS)
Operating Systems Solaris file not found (SOS) Post 302419285 by wholesome80 on Thursday 6th of May 2010 05:51:32 PM
Old 05-06-2010
Yes, the pgplot was installed in my system. I try to ln libpgplot.so to where it was installed, but, as you see below:
$ ln /usr/local/pgplot/libpgplot.so libpgplot.so
ln: libpgplot.so is on a different file system

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(SOS) Please help !

Does anybody can help me with the definition of "terminal" DTE and DCE in context to Unix ?. This has something to do with devices in Unix. I need it asap. Thank you very much !:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aqua_jan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[sos]How to resure my system.

Yesterday,I have a unnormal shutdown of my SCO Unix system,when I boot again,There are lots of Errors (e.g policy manager error, ifor_pmd error etc.),Most seriously,I can use my "CC" compiler: when I compile my *.c files. Who Can Help Me ! Please Don't spare your instructions! Thanks a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dingxf
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos Sos

INPUT---> USER | User1 | DisplayName1 | HomeTown1 | 987654321 | 27-07-1991 | M i want to separate out all the fields of the file which has the format specified above , with the use of awk. I was writing that to the mysql by batch-file. But now there is problem , in databse i have defined the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogesh_powar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos

Dear "expert", I need to know the command syntax to get the last field of the line below using shell or awk. MD5... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lee Soon Yau
4 Replies

5. Solaris

sun connect :SOS

hi all, does someone have any information about "sun connect" (like documentation , web site , forums , explanations .....) ? because i will need this software in my job & i don't know how to use it :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SOS whit SED

Hello, I know how to get a solution of a filtering problem with AWK, but i need change default field separator by a regular expression. awk -F "xxx" What i want to do is take a stranza as a field, so the field separator must be a EMPTY line. Does anybody how to do that?? a example: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: antuan
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

sos about swpackage AND swinstall

hi all, I just want to make a depot package.All steps: 1. make a psf file # PSF which define the myutil product depot layout_version 1.0 tag ddmi_linux_installer title ddmi_linux_installer # Product definition vendor tag HP title Hewlett-Packard Company product tag... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lb1111830
0 Replies
clu_is_member(3)					     Library Functions Manual						  clu_is_member(3)

NAME
clu_is_member, clu_is_ready - Determine whether the local system is currently a cluster member or has been configured to be a cluster mem- ber LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc.so, libc.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/clu.h> boolean_t clu_is_member (); boolean_t clu_is_ready (); DESCRIPTION
The clu_is_member function determines whether the local system is currently a cluster member (that is, the TruCluster Server software has been installed and configured, the system has booted a clusterized kernel, and the connection manager has allowed the system to join the cluster membership). The clu_is_ready function determines whether the local system has been configured to run in a cluster (that is, the TruCluster Server soft- ware has been installed and configured, and the system has booted a clusterized kernel). The clu_is_ready function is most useful to code that runs in the boot path before the connection manager establishes the cluster membership. RETURN VALUES
Upon completion, the clu_is_member function returns TRUE if the local system is currently a cluster member, FALSE otherwise. Upon completion, the clu_is_ready function returns TRUE if the local system has booted from a clusterized kernel, FALSE otherwise. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: versw(3), clu_get_info(3) Commands: versw(8) delim off clu_is_member(3)