Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: file not found (SOS)
Operating Systems Solaris file not found (SOS) Post 302419281 by wholesome80 on Thursday 6th of May 2010 05:40:33 PM
Old 05-06-2010
open failed

$ ./vmed
ld.so.1: vmed: fatal: libpgplot.so: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(SOS) Please help !

Does anybody can help me with the definition of "terminal" DTE and DCE in context to Unix ?. This has something to do with devices in Unix. I need it asap. Thank you very much !:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aqua_jan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[sos]How to resure my system.

Yesterday,I have a unnormal shutdown of my SCO Unix system,when I boot again,There are lots of Errors (e.g policy manager error, ifor_pmd error etc.),Most seriously,I can use my "CC" compiler: when I compile my *.c files. Who Can Help Me ! Please Don't spare your instructions! Thanks a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dingxf
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos Sos

INPUT---> USER | User1 | DisplayName1 | HomeTown1 | 987654321 | 27-07-1991 | M i want to separate out all the fields of the file which has the format specified above , with the use of awk. I was writing that to the mysql by batch-file. But now there is problem , in databse i have defined the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogesh_powar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos

Dear "expert", I need to know the command syntax to get the last field of the line below using shell or awk. MD5... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lee Soon Yau
4 Replies

5. Solaris

sun connect :SOS

hi all, does someone have any information about "sun connect" (like documentation , web site , forums , explanations .....) ? because i will need this software in my job & i don't know how to use it :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SOS whit SED

Hello, I know how to get a solution of a filtering problem with AWK, but i need change default field separator by a regular expression. awk -F "xxx" What i want to do is take a stranza as a field, so the field separator must be a EMPTY line. Does anybody how to do that?? a example: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: antuan
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

sos about swpackage AND swinstall

hi all, I just want to make a depot package.All steps: 1. make a psf file # PSF which define the myutil product depot layout_version 1.0 tag ddmi_linux_installer title ddmi_linux_installer # Product definition vendor tag HP title Hewlett-Packard Company product tag... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lb1111830
0 Replies
mapiproxy/libmapistore/mapistore_errors.h(3)		   OpenChange mapistore library 	      mapiproxy/libmapistore/mapistore_errors.h(3)

NAME
mapiproxy/libmapistore/mapistore_errors.h - This header provides a set of result codes for MAPISTORE function calls. SYNOPSIS
Enumerations enum mapistore_error { MAPISTORE_SUCCESS = 0, MAPISTORE_ERROR = 1, MAPISTORE_ERR_NO_MEMORY = 2, MAPISTORE_ERR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED = 3, MAPISTORE_ERR_NOT_INITIALIZED = 4, MAPISTORE_ERR_CORRUPTED = 5, MAPISTORE_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER = 6, MAPISTORE_ERR_NO_DIRECTORY = 7, MAPISTORE_ERR_DATABASE_INIT = 8, MAPISTORE_ERR_DATABASE_OPS = 9, MAPISTORE_ERR_BACKEND_REGISTER = 10, MAPISTORE_ERR_BACKEND_INIT = 11, MAPISTORE_ERR_CONTEXT_FAILED = 12, MAPISTORE_ERR_INVALID_NAMESPACE = 13, MAPISTORE_ERR_NOT_FOUND = 14, MAPISTORE_ERR_REF_COUNT = 15, MAPISTORE_ERR_EXIST = 16, MAPISTORE_ERR_INVALID_DATA = 17, MAPISTORE_ERR_MSG_SEND = 18, MAPISTORE_ERR_MSG_RCV = 19, MAPISTORE_ERR_DENIED = 20, MAPISTORE_ERR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED } Detailed Description This header provides a set of result codes for MAPISTORE function calls. Enumeration Type Documentation enum mapistore_error Enumerator: MAPISTORE_SUCCESS The function call succeeded. MAPISTORE_ERROR The function call failed for some non-specific reason. MAPISTORE_ERR_NO_MEMORY The function call failed because it was unable to allocate the memory required by underlying operations. MAPISTORE_ERR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED The function call failed because underlying context has already been initialized. MAPISTORE_ERR_NOT_INITIALIZED The function call failed because context has not been initialized. MAPISTORE_ERR_CORRUPTED The function call failed because an internal mapistore storage component has corrupted data. MAPISTORE_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER The function call failed because one of the function parameters is invalid. MAPISTORE_ERR_NO_DIRECTORY The function call failed because the directory doesn't exist. MAPISTORE_ERR_DATABASE_INIT The function call failed because the underlying function couldn't open a database. MAPISTORE_ERR_DATABASE_OPS The function call failed because the underlying function didn't run a database operation successfully. MAPISTORE_ERR_BACKEND_REGISTER The function failed to register a storage backend. MAPISTORE_ERR_BACKEND_INIT One of more storage backend initialization functions failed to complete successfully. MAPISTORE_ERR_CONTEXT_FAILED The function failed because mapistore failed to create a context. MAPISTORE_ERR_INVALID_NAMESPACE The function failed because the provided namespace is invalid. MAPISTORE_ERR_NOT_FOUND The function failed to find requested record/data. MAPISTORE_ERR_REF_COUNT The function still has a reference count. MAPISTORE_ERR_EXIST The function already have record/data for the searched element. MAPISTORE_ERR_INVALID_DATA The function failed to generate requested data/payload. MAPISTORE_ERR_MSG_SEND The function failed to send message. MAPISTORE_ERR_MSG_RCV The function failed to receive message. MAPISTORE_ERR_DENIED The operation required privileges that the user does not have. MAPISTORE_ERR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED The function is not implemented. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for OpenChange mapistore library from the source code. Version 1.0 Sat Jun 14 2014 mapiproxy/libmapistore/mapistore_errors.h(3)