Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Can't get puppy to work with grub2 Post 302418536 by Narnie on Tuesday 4th of May 2010 03:31:57 PM
Old 05-04-2010
OK, I'll give that a shot.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

puppy linux

i used puppylinux(only 95mb) good OS.i have some doubts raised 1.)how a bootable drive is different from a unbootable drive(drive=a harddisk or pendrive or a cd etc..)? 2.)how puppylinux is able to play sounds without audiodriver installation (which is needed in windows)? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: villanarun
2 Replies

2. Linux

Puppy Linux

Does anyone have installed Puppy Linux on a formatted hard disk without any partition? I have just gotten the cd iso live but I do not know howto install it permanently. :confused: Someone can help me? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sergio_italy
0 Replies

3. Debian

Grub2 (dual boot, dmraid) cannot run Debian6

Hello, firstly excuse for my poor english. I have a busybox error when I try to run Debian 6. It's like Grub cannot find root (initramfs) My system is: - RAID0 with dmraid - /boot ext2 (from moonOS installation --ubuntu based--) - ext4 (moonOS wich have the Grub2 installation, where I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutralTTY
0 Replies

4. Linux

grub2 startup freeze

I got a dual boot with grub2, but everytime I turn on the computer and the booter is loaded, I can't handle the menu, so I am forced to wait the countdown and choose the default option. I'd really like to know why! This is my grub.cfg, # # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE # # It is automatically... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

GRUB2 + UEFI issue, new entry each boot

Hello This is happening on: 3.13.7-200.fc20.x86_64 This happened already some weeks ago, until now i didn install linunx onto this machine, as i had to turn in the laptop to the service center so they could fix the UEFI flash storage. Either way, its happening again. as i installed Fedora 20... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Unable to edit grub2 boot screen in centos 7

I have centos 7 gui installed on vmware workstation12 on my laptop.WhenI want to pause my splash screen while starting my centos 7 using the 'esc key' nothing happens and the system just boots up.I also see a entry for aci_memory_fail... entry during the boot process.help me fix the system. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabsac
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question about Grub2 and Multipathing

I have a bit of an odd situation I would like to float out here and see if anyone has any ideas on this.. We are working on doing Disaster Recovery on a number of RHEL 7.4 systems. These are running on Cisco Blade Servers. The mount point for /boot is on a Multipathed SAN LUN. There are a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Overcast451
4 Replies
SPICY-SNAPSHOT(1)					      General Commands Manual						 SPICY-SNAPSHOT(1)

NAME
spicy-snapshot - Spice screen-shot capture tool SYNOPSIS
spicy-snapshot [--uri=<uri>] [-h, --host=<host>] [-p, --port=<port>] [-s, --secure-port=<port>] [-w, --password=<password>] [-o, --out-file=<filename>] [--version] [-?, --help] DESCRIPTION
spicy-snapshot connects to Spice server and capture screen-shot to a ppm format file, the default file name is snappy.ppm OPTIONS
--uri= <uri> Spice server uri. -h, --host=<host> Spice server address. -p, --port=<port> Spice server port -s, --secure-port=<port> Spice server secure port -w, --password=<password> Spice server password -o, --out-file=<filename> Output file name (default snappy.ppm) --version Display spicy-snapshot version -?, --help Display help information SEE ALSO
spicec(1) spicy(1) Spice related documents can be found at http://www.spice-space.org/documentation.html AUTHOR
Spice project This manual page was written by Liang Guo <bluestonechina@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. August 15, 2011 SPICY-SNAPSHOT(1)