Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Linux-Heartbeat Email Notification Post 302418389 by zaxxon on Tuesday 4th of May 2010 07:06:48 AM
Old 05-04-2010
Afaik you have to add following in your /etc/ha.d/haresources:
Code:
MailTo::one@some.com,another@bla.org

Sadly I have no chance to test it out but would be interessting, if it just mails everything beginning from debug, info etc. or if it only sends interessting stuff.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Why am I not recieving email notification?

I have been a member for almost a year now. I have always recieved email notifications when I select "subcribe to this thread" at the bottom of posts that I reply to. However, over the last month or so, I have not been recieving email notification of replys to posts I respond to. I have... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kelam_Magnus
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add email notification in scripts?

Hi. I want to add email notification so when the my script finishes it sends out an email of the results to our team. If there are errors the subject on the email should say there were errors. If any having idea/sample scripts pls share with me. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redlotus72
2 Replies

3. Linux

linux-heartbeat on Solaris 9

has anyone installed linux-heartbeat on Solaris 9?? If yes, which version??? which is the best compiler to build it?? cc, ucbcc, gcc?? what other packages are needed to build it besides m4, autoconf, automake and libtool?? what GNU tools are needed??? thanks a lot (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eldiego
0 Replies

4. AIX

Cron Job notification email

Hi, I'm fairly new to Aix and am looking for some help on the following. I have setup a cron job under root and want it to send the email once it's run to an external email address. I can get it to send the output in an email to me by using mail on the end of the crontab entry. But I would... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elmesy
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux heartbeat on redhat 4:node dead

Hi. I have started heartbeat on two redhat servers. Using eth0. Before I start heartbeat I can ping the two server to each other. Once I start heartbeat both the server become active as they both have warnings that the other node is dead. Also I am not able to ping each other. After stopping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amrita garg
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Understanding Email notification script

Hello All, 1) I am trying to understand the shell script written already, below is the code in this code i am seeing a variable $EMAIL_ID which was not defined in entire script, neither it is passed as a parameter while executing shell script nor it is defined in .profile, could you please tell... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ariean
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add Email Notification to Rsync

HI what i need to be able to do is add a email to the end of a rsync. my current ion configures writes a daily log to disk, but real want to send the log to a central email address. The current script is as below, is this possible? #!/bin/bash if then rsync -aWv --stats progress... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: treds
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Email notification is not working in spacewalk

Hi, I am using spacewalk tool ( Linux systems management solution ). I have configured probe notification and notification method in spacewalk. But I am not getting the notification mail. Checked the /var/log/maillog and the error message as follows, Dec 11 17:01:11 spserver... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nila
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email Notification

Hi All, I need write a linux script which emails each record to the employee manager email-id which will be specified inside the file. Each employee can have a different manager too.. file contain 200 to 300 records Employee ID, Employee Name, Employee Email-ID, Manager, Manager... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tradingspecial
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Email notification error on Solaris

Hi, I am getting error below when testing email. is there a way I can configure email on Solaris? SunOS -s 5.10 Generic_147440-04 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise echo "hello" | sendmail -v abcd WARNING: local host name (-s) is not qualified; see cf/README: WHO AM I? abcd... Connecting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roshanbi
1 Replies
DOVEADM-MOUNT(1)						      Dovecot							  DOVEADM-MOUNT(1)

NAME
doveadm-mount - Manage the list of mountpoints where mails are stored SYNOPSIS
doveadm [-Dv] [-f formatter] mount command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The doveadm mount commands can be used to manage the list of mountpoints where mails are stored. This is used mainly for better error han- dling when a mountpoint isn't mounted for some reason: * If a mail directory doesn't exist, it's autocreated. If the user's mails aren't mounted and filesystem permissions still allow the autocreation, the user will see an empty mailbox and later will have to redownload all mails. If the mountpoint is known to be unmounted, Dovecot will simply fail opening any mailboxes. * If dbox alternate storage isn't mounted and a mail in it is attempted to be accessed, Dovecot normally rebuilds the indexes and notices that all the mails in alt storage are expunged. When the alt storage is mounted back and even if index is again rebuilt, the mails won't necessarily become visible anymore for IMAP clients. If the mountpoint is known to be unmounted, Dovecot won't rebuild indexes and lose the mails. Dovecot automatically adds mountpoints to this list at startup. If you don't want some of the mountpoints added, you can add a wildcard ignore for it. OPTIONS
Global doveadm(1) options: -D Enables verbosity and debug messages. -f formatter Specifies the formatter for formatting the output. Supported formatters are: flow prints each line with key=value pairs. pager prints each key: value pair on its own line and separates records with form feed character (^L). tab prints a table header followed by tab separated value lines. table prints a table header followed by adjusted value lines. -v Enables verbosity, including progress counter. ARGUMENTS
path The directory name of a mountpoint state The state of a mountpoint. Either online or ignore. COMMANDS
mount add doveadm mount add [path [state]] If this command is run without any parameters, doveadm detects all missing mountpoints and adds them (the same way as when Dovecot does at startup). When a mountpoint path is given, it's added as a mountpoint. The state can currently be either "online" (default) or "ignore". The ignore state is mainly useful with path wildcards to add mountpoints that you never want Dovecot to automatically add, such as: doveadm mount add '/mnt/*' ignore mount list doveadm [-Dv ] [-f formatter] mount list This command lists the mountpoints known to Dovecot and their state. mount remove doveadm mount remove path This command removes the specified path from the mountpoint list. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs, including doveconf -n output, to the Dovecot Mailing List <dovecot@dovecot.org>. Information about reporting bugs is avail- able at: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html SEE ALSO
doveadm(1) Dovecot v2.2 2012-02-16 DOVEADM-MOUNT(1)