Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris Default Font
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris Default Font Post 302417957 by woomia on Saturday 1st of May 2010 05:17:13 PM
Old 05-01-2010
I didn't see that all in my googling. Thanks.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

hebrew font for ie5 in sun solaris

somebody know how to install Hebrew font for ie5 for sun solaris and from were (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goldfelda
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 8 Font Path ...

Hello, I feel a little initimidated to ask this question, but ... where am I able to find the font path (Solaris 8)? Bye Sysadv (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sysadv
1 Replies

3. Solaris

True Type Font in Solaris

Hello, It is not related to scripting or unix command but it is related to Solaris environment setup. I'm a web developer, in my web application (J2EE using WebLogic 8.1) currently it's running in Windows. We are planning to have Disaster Server in Solaris host. In my application, we are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luckybalaji
1 Replies
KRB5_ACL_MATCH_FILE(3)					   BSD Library Functions Manual 				    KRB5_ACL_MATCH_FILE(3)

NAME
krb5_acl_match_file, krb5_acl_match_string -- ACL matching functions LIBRARY
Kerberos 5 Library (libkrb5, -lkrb5) SYNOPSIS
krb5_error_code krb5_acl_match_file(krb5_context context, const char *file, const char *format, ...); krb5_error_code krb5_acl_match_string(krb5_context context, const char *string, const char *format, ...); DESCRIPTION
krb5_acl_match_file matches ACL format against each line in a file. Lines starting with # are treated like comments and ignored. krb5_acl_match_string matches ACL format against a string. The ACL format has three format specifiers: s, f, and r. Each specifier will retrieve one argument from the variable arguments for either matching or storing data. The input string is split up using " " and " " as a delimiter; multiple " " and " " in a row are considered to be the same. s Matches a string using strcmp(3) (case sensitive). f Matches the string with fnmatch(3). The flags argument (the last argument) passed to the fnmatch function is 0. r Returns a copy of the string in the char ** passed in; the copy must be freed with free(3). There is no need to free(3) the string on error: the function will clean up and set the pointer to NULL. All unknown format specifiers cause an error. EXAMPLES
char *s; ret = krb5_acl_match_string(context, "foo", "s", "foo"); if (ret) krb5_errx(context, 1, "acl didn't match"); ret = krb5_acl_match_string(context, "foo foo baz/kaka", "ss", "foo", &s, "foo/*"); if (ret) { /* no need to free(s) on error */ assert(s == NULL); krb5_errx(context, 1, "acl didn't match"); } free(s); SEE ALSO
krb5(3) BSD
May 12, 2006 BSD