Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Are the UnixWare 7.1.1 sources available? Post 302417501 by jlliagre on Thursday 29th of April 2010 09:31:47 PM
Old 04-29-2010
Many copyright notices appear in various text files released with every distribution, including C header files. No need to look at undisclosed source files.
And of course, UnixWare is closed source.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix sources

hello, i'm looking for the sources of the old, original unices (v3 preferred). could someone point a link? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fdarkangel
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sources for Raid Information

All, I have worked with UNIX for quite a while but never with raid. My section has just taken control of 3 servers each with different configurations and all running raids. My question for everyone is can you recommend any books that I can purchase or web sites that deal specifically with how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3grls=1hd8
1 Replies

3. SCO

Performance issue from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7

Hello, I am having performance problem when , i ported a c code from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7.0.0. My program establishes a synchornous connection with the client in a windows OS and then sends and receives messsages using the recv and send calls. What i hyave noticed is that after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amith
0 Replies

4. Linux

Kernel sources

I"m installing my ATI card in FC4. I'm going off of instructions that i've found. The firs step says that i need my kernel sources which i've got then it says that i've gotta unpack them so i can make links to the file later. My kernel sources that i've got are .src.rpm I've installed them but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: byblyk
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Building OpenSolaris from sources

Everyone knows the project LFS (Linux from scratch), it is a book-assembly instructions GNU / Linux from source code. I managed to gather, then my knowledge of GNU / Linux grew, learned many new commands, edit config-files, base packages, kernel, etc. .. Now I would like also to explore... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geekon
0 Replies

6. Debian

Repositories in sources.list

I'm just interested to know how your sources.list look like. I got some repositories witch give some errors and I would like to clean it up. and when I do apt-get update I get few lines showing errors like 404 , this is how my list look like: # deb cdrom:/ squeeze main # deb cdrom:/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question about I/O sources

Hi all, What is the difference between these two comands? sed s/a/b/ <f1 >f2 sed s/a/b/ f1 >f2 Best, santiagorf (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: santiagorf
3 Replies

8. Programming

Can anyone provide some sources about bank IT

I am working in IT company working for banks.I find hardly to get technology about bank IT on the internet.Consider banks all using Unix, I think I can get some help here. Recommend some sits or books about bank IT will be very helpful!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hhdzhu
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Firewalld - multiple services / sources?

If you have a system with one network interface, and you want to allow ssh from some addresses, freeipa-ldap from others, and https (which is part of freeipa-ldap) from another one; and you do not want to have a sea of rich rules... how do you do that? I can't tell if firewalld is just really... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnojr
2 Replies
FIXINCLUDES(1)							  [FIXME: manual]						    FIXINCLUDES(1)

NAME
fixincludes - Reduce the number of #includes in KDE source files SYNOPSIS
fixincludes [-v, --verbose] [-e, --experimental] [-m, --modify] [file] [--help] DESCRIPTION
fixincludes tries to reduce the number of #includes in C++ source files. Much of it's processing is specific to KDE sources and so it might not work so well with sources for non-KDE applications. The following problems are identified by fixincludes: o Including headers that are no longer supported but which exist for compatibility with older Qt/KDE versions; o Including the same file multiple times. There is also an experimental mode which tries removing each #include one at a time (with a few exceptions) to see whether the source still compiles. Note that this experimental mode will modify the original sources. By default the sources will not be modified; the identified problems will simply be written to standard output. The list of C++ sources to examine should be given on the command-line. If no files are given, all C++ sources in or beneath the current directory will be examined (with the exception of directories whose Makefile.am contains -UQT_NO_COMPAT or -UKDE_NO_COMPAT) This utility is part of the KDE Software Development Kit. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Verbose mode. Additional debugging output is written to standard output. -e, --experimental Experimental mode, as described above in detail. Note that this option implies --modify. -m, --modify As well as writing messages to standard output, actually modify the original sources to fix any problems that were found. AUTHORS
fixincludes was written by Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org>. AUTHOR
Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> Author. [FIXME: source] April 7, 2003 FIXINCLUDES(1)