Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Are the UnixWare 7.1.1 sources available? Post 302417501 by jlliagre on Thursday 29th of April 2010 09:31:47 PM
Old 04-29-2010
Many copyright notices appear in various text files released with every distribution, including C header files. No need to look at undisclosed source files.
And of course, UnixWare is closed source.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix sources

hello, i'm looking for the sources of the old, original unices (v3 preferred). could someone point a link? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fdarkangel
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sources for Raid Information

All, I have worked with UNIX for quite a while but never with raid. My section has just taken control of 3 servers each with different configurations and all running raids. My question for everyone is can you recommend any books that I can purchase or web sites that deal specifically with how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 3grls=1hd8
1 Replies

3. SCO

Performance issue from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7

Hello, I am having performance problem when , i ported a c code from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7.0.0. My program establishes a synchornous connection with the client in a windows OS and then sends and receives messsages using the recv and send calls. What i hyave noticed is that after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amith
0 Replies

4. Linux

Kernel sources

I"m installing my ATI card in FC4. I'm going off of instructions that i've found. The firs step says that i need my kernel sources which i've got then it says that i've gotta unpack them so i can make links to the file later. My kernel sources that i've got are .src.rpm I've installed them but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: byblyk
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Building OpenSolaris from sources

Everyone knows the project LFS (Linux from scratch), it is a book-assembly instructions GNU / Linux from source code. I managed to gather, then my knowledge of GNU / Linux grew, learned many new commands, edit config-files, base packages, kernel, etc. .. Now I would like also to explore... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geekon
0 Replies

6. Debian

Repositories in sources.list

I'm just interested to know how your sources.list look like. I got some repositories witch give some errors and I would like to clean it up. and when I do apt-get update I get few lines showing errors like 404 , this is how my list look like: # deb cdrom:/ squeeze main # deb cdrom:/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question about I/O sources

Hi all, What is the difference between these two comands? sed s/a/b/ <f1 >f2 sed s/a/b/ f1 >f2 Best, santiagorf (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: santiagorf
3 Replies

8. Programming

Can anyone provide some sources about bank IT

I am working in IT company working for banks.I find hardly to get technology about bank IT on the internet.Consider banks all using Unix, I think I can get some help here. Recommend some sits or books about bank IT will be very helpful!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hhdzhu
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Firewalld - multiple services / sources?

If you have a system with one network interface, and you want to allow ssh from some addresses, freeipa-ldap from others, and https (which is part of freeipa-ldap) from another one; and you do not want to have a sea of rich rules... how do you do that? I can't tell if firewalld is just really... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnojr
2 Replies
SUSPICIOUS-SOURCE(1)					      General Commands Manual					      SUSPICIOUS-SOURCE(1)

NAME
suspicious-source - search for files that are not the GPL's "preferred form of modification" SYNOPSIS
suspicious-source [options] DESCRIPTION
suspicious-source is a script that outputs a list of files which are not common source files. This should be run in the root of a source tree to find files which might not be the "preferred form of modification" that the GPL and other licenses require. The files inside version control system directories (like .bzr/ or CVS/) are not considered. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show this help message and exit. -v, --verbose Print more information. -d directory, --directory=directory Check the files in the specified directory instead of the current directory. -m mimetype, --mimetype=mimetype Add mimetype to list of white-listed MIME types. -e extension, --extension=extension Add extension to list of white-listed extensions. AUTHORS
suspicious-source and this manpage have been written by Benjamin Drung <bdrung@debian.org>. Both are released under the ISC license. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities SUSPICIOUS-SOURCE(1)