Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to Conf. SSH on SCO 5.0.6 Post 302417485 by jgt on Thursday 29th of April 2010 08:27:18 PM
Old 04-29-2010
5.0.6 doesn't have SSH as a part of the OS. Either download, from here
Where can I get SSH for earlier version of Openserver 5.0.X?
, or upgrade to 5.0.7 or 6.0.0

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Configuring snmpd.conf and snmptrapd.conf

HI, I want a help for Configuring snmpd.conf and snmptrapd.conf (i.e Configuring SNMP) for receiving TRAPS in my networks. I am using RHEL4.0 OS. Please tell me How I can configure above two files in a proper way and at an advanced level. Especially I am getting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagdish.machhi@
2 Replies

2. SCO

sco unix 5.0.4 , 5.0.6 SSH

namaskar,hello i want to connect in unix server as user from ssh login and what i read from document i must dowload x11 , web , etc patch from SCO ftp and after downloading i am not able to connect remote ssh with my SCO server pls. help me for same 1. what i should define in Sco server and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajbraval
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

SD.conf and LPFC.conf

What would be Redhat RHEL 4.0 equivalent for Solaris sd.conf and lpfc.conf? What are the files called and where are the files located? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. Solaris

basic question on sd.conf and lpc.conf file

Hello Guys, Do we need to configure this file only if we add SAN disk or even if we add local disk, do we need to modify? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
4 Replies

5. SCO

enable ssh server on SCO 5.0.6

hi How to enable ssh server on SCO unix 5.0.6 and allow remote root login? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to update rsyslog.conf and auditd.conf

Hello all, Newbie here. I'm currently tasked with updating rsyslog.conf and auditd.conf on a large set of servers. I know the exact logging configurations that I want to enable. I have updated both files on on a server and hope to use the updated files as a template for the rest of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mide
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Configure resolv.conf and nsswitch.conf

Hi, I've installed Solaris 11.3(live media) and configured DNS. Everytime I reboot the server, resolv.conf got deleted and it created a new nsswitch.conf. I used below to configure both settings: # svccfg -s dns/client svc:/network/dns/client> setprop config/nameserver = (xx.xx.xx.aa... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: flexihopper18
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)