Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Server model and it's prices. Post 302417005 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 28th of April 2010 08:58:53 AM
Old 04-28-2010
just go to the online store and build "your" server. you should see the price right away.

Sun SPARC Enterprise Servers

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Finding server Model on HPUX

Hi i am just wondering is there a command in hp that you can find the server model on hpux? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lnineill
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Getting Server Model from Sun Solaris

What command to get server model from a solaris 5.10? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
4 Replies

3. Web Development

Data type to use for prices with commas

Hi everybody, I`m very new with PHP and Databases and I having the follow issue with prices data.. The original information is in CSV files. The prices have formatted with commas and dots as follow: 12,300.99 -->(thousands separated by commas) 3,500.25 -->(thousands separated... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
10 Replies

4. SuSE

How to find Server model in Suse?

How to find Server model in Suse? dmidecode is not working here server gives output for hwinfo, but not listing lshw,lshal etc. Server is remotely located, so I cant find it physically. dmesg command is also not helping with boot logs. I am not a Suse admin, request fast reply. Thanks Shyam (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shyam2j
6 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)