Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Good Practice Guides
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Good Practice Guides Post 302416871 by solaris_user on Wednesday 28th of April 2010 03:04:47 AM
Old 04-28-2010
backup , backup and good ducumentation Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris Study Guides

I am currently working on my Solaris 8.0 Certification ,and I've been working primarily with the Solaris Study Guide produced by Syngress & Osborne. It's a good study guide ,but I think that it does lack some clarity and detail! My question is ,are there any other Solaris Study Guides that could... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bilal_aa
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015 Can anyone recommend some good study guides?

Hello, I'm going to be studying for my Solaris 9 System Administrator Certification and wondered if anyone had taken the exams and could recommend some good study guides / crams / books. Cheers, (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: unrealuk
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Good (cheap) System for practice?

Hi! I am currently an M$ engineer who wants to move my career towards UNIX. My datacenter has about 300 Sun servers but not enough SA's (we also have 1800 Windows Servers). My manager is supportive of my moving toward UNIX, and I know it won't be an overnight move, but I am willing to put in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dabobbo
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Mail server guides/tutorials?

solved issue (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: n0rus
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Oracle guides for exams

hi people, I am very much interested to Oracle. I decided to write one exam soon and I am refering guides from certmagic.com. It seems good. Any of you know any good books than this ?! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: developer_me
0 Replies

6. AIX

AIX study Guides

Please help me in getting some fine docs ( other than redbooks)to learn AIX. My mail ID: qsecofr400@gmail.com Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: secofr
3 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies
post(3FORM)															       post(3FORM)

NAME
form_post - write or erase forms from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <form.h> int post_form(FORM *form); int unpost_form(FORM *form); DESCRIPTION
The function post_form displays a form to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). The function unpost_form erases form from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NOT_POSTED The form has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the form. E_NO_ROOM Form is too large for its window. E_POSTED The form has already been posted. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), form(3FORM). NOTES
The header file <form.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V forms library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3FORM)