Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Making Variables
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Making Variables Post 302416855 by anushree.a on Wednesday 28th of April 2010 01:59:24 AM
Old 04-28-2010
Making Variables

Dear Friends,
Here I need your help once again.

I have a flat file with pipe de-limited format

e.g. 12345|1234567890|0|0|0|
(Total 5 values)

I want to take all non 0 ("Zero") values in variables named as anu1, anu2, anu3, anu4 and anu5.
Is it possible?

Please guide me.
Thank you in advance.
Anushree

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to convert byteArray variables to HexaString variables for Linux?

Hello everybody, I am having problem in converting byte array variables to Hexa String variables for Linux. I have done, converting byte array variables to Hexa String variables for Windows but same function doesn't work for linux. Is there any difference in OS ? The code for Windows is given... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ritesh_163
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making 256 files with variables

Hi, I am really sorry for posting a newbie question here, but I do not have time to start learning shell scripting at the very moment. My question is how can I write a script what takes a file with a variable number, changes the variable number to a new number and saves the file as a new... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mario8eren
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[PHP] Need help with making variables Global

I have made a script that requires another php script for functions. I need a way so that the required script can read and write the main script's variables. Best Regards, John Wei ---------- Post updated at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:40 AM ---------- Sorry Guys, EDIT: my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johntzwei
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Regarding help for making own OS

Dear Fellow, I want to make my own OS, Kindly suggest from where i should start. please help me out. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaigham_tt
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running a script with multiple variables like 25 variables.

Hi All, i have a requirement where i have to run a script with at least 25 arguements and position of arguements can also change. the unapropriate way is like below. can we achieve this in more good and precise way?? #!/bin/ksh ##script is sample.ksh age=$1 gender=$2 class=$3 . . .... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshman_Gupta
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH arrays and variables of variables in C++

Sometimes it is handy to protect long scripts in C++. The following syntax works fine for simple commands: #define SHELLSCRIPT1 "\ #/bin/bash \n\ echo \"hello\" \n\ " int main () { cout <<system(SHELLSCRIPT1); return 0; } Unfortunately for there are problems for: 1d arrays:... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: frad
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing awk variables to bash variables

Trying to do so echo "111:222:333" |awk -F: '{system("export TESTO=" $2)}'But it doesn't work (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: urello
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to pass variables into anothother variables?

Below are three variables, which I want to pass into variable RESULT1 username1=userid poihostname1=dellsys.com port1=8080 How can I pass these variables into below code... RESULT1=$((ssh -n username1@poihostname1 time /usr/sfw/bin/wget --user=sam --password=123 -O /dev/null -q... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manohar2013
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Help me making this script

This script is executed whenever a new vehicle is added to the cycle-motor park of campus. The script asks for the following information about the car and adds a new line to the vehicle file.txt: name (name of an animal, unique identifier), color, mark, model, type (e.g., electrical, manual),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andre2222
2 Replies
GLPROVOKINGVERTEX(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]					     GLPROVOKINGVERTEX(3G)

NAME
glProvokingVertex - specifiy the vertex to be used as the source of data for flat shaded varyings C SPECIFICATION
void glProvokingVertex(GLenum provokeMode); PARAMETERS
provokeMode Specifies the vertex to be used as the source of data for flat shaded varyings. DESCRIPTION
Flatshading a vertex shader varying output means to assign all vetices of the primitive the same value for that output. The vertex from which these values is derived is known as the provoking vertex and glProvokingVertex specifies which vertex is to be used as the source of data for flat shaded varyings. provokeMode must be either GL_FIRST_VERTEX_CONVENTION or GL_LAST_VERTEX_CONVENTION, and controls the selection of the vertex whose values are assigned to flatshaded varying outputs. The interpretation of these values for the supported primitive types is: If a vertex or geometry shader is active, user-defined varying outputs may be flatshaded by using the flat qualifier when declaring the output. NOTES
glProvokingVertex is available only if the GL version is 3.2 or greater. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if provokeMode is not an accepted value. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLPROVOKINGVERTEX(3G)