Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: URGENT REQUIREMENT
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting URGENT REQUIREMENT Post 302416180 by pludi on Sunday 25th of April 2010 11:02:00 AM
Old 04-25-2010
Homework?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requirement

I am trying to script and came up with a conclusion that I need a do while loop in my statement. I am stuck with the do while syntax. I need to use it alongwith the if then else statement. Can I use it is a big question? I actually need to get all the files that are there from within run_dt to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aronmelon
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk script with a urgent requirement

The Problem content is pin (AND1) { dir : output; cap : hot; tran: slew; } need to write a awk script which can search the Pin AND1 and then tran of the Group pin(AND1) and then insert the code from the file "insert_code" . insert_code file contents . It is a Big file the script should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshitij
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looping requirement

Hi all, I have little working knowledge in unix shell scripting. I have a requirement where i need to pull out some data in between the strings in the file. Input: TEST a a c f d TEST f e g g TEST Output: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: satyasrin82
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX - requirement

Hi All, I have a source file with data Name ~ Groups Muni~abc,was,USA_ax,123 Chaitanya~USA_12,was Balaji~123,xyz,was Ramu~123,xyz From the second column i want to extract only the groups that matches the pattern 'USA_%' or if the group = 'was', and ignore any other columns. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: morbid_angel
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX requirement

Hi Everyone, Can anyone of you help me on how to get files creation time on ftp server/Remote server in unix. Regards, Avinash. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Avinash varma
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies
Mojo::Log(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    Mojo::Log(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Log - Simple logger SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Log; # Log to STDERR my $log = Mojo::Log->new; # Customize log file location and minimum log level my $log = Mojo::Log->new(path => '/var/log/mojo.log', level => 'warn'); # Log messages $log->debug("Why isn't this working?"); $log->info("FYI: it happened again"); $log->warn("This might be a problem"); $log->error("Garden variety error"); $log->fatal("Boom!"); DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Log is a simple logger for Mojo projects. EVENTS
Mojo::Log can emit the following events. "message" $log->on(message => sub { my ($log, $level, @messages) = @_; ... }); Emitted when a new message gets logged. $log->unsubscribe('message'); $log->on(message => sub { my ($log, $level, @messages) = @_; say "$level: ", @messages; }); ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Log implements the following attributes. "handle" my $handle = $log->handle; $log = $log->handle(IO::Handle->new); Log file handle used by default "message" event, defaults to opening "path" or "STDERR". "level" my $level = $log->level; $log = $log->level('debug'); Active log level, defaults to the value of the "MOJO_LOG_LEVEL" environment variable or "debug". These levels are currently available: "debug" "info" "warn" "error" "fatal" "path" my $path = $log->path $log = $log->path('/var/log/mojo.log'); Log file path used by "handle". METHODS
Mojo::Log inherits all methods from Mojo::EventEmitter and implements the following new ones. "new" my $log = Mojo::Log->new; Construct a new Mojo::Log object and subscribe to "message" event with default logger. "debug" $log = $log->debug('You screwed up, but that is ok'); Log debug message. "error" $log = $log->error('You really screwed up this time'); Log error message. "fatal" $log = $log->fatal('Its over...'); Log fatal message. "format" my $message = $log->format('debug', 'Hi there!'); my $message = $log->format('debug', 'Hi', 'there!'); Format log message. "info" $log = $log->info('You are bad, but you prolly know already'); Log info message. "is_level" my $success = $log->is_level('debug'); Check log level. "is_debug" my $success = $log->is_debug; Check for debug log level. "is_error" my $success = $log->is_error; Check for error log level. "is_fatal" my $success = $log->is_fatal; Check for fatal log level. "is_info" my $success = $log->is_info; Check for info log level. "is_warn" my $success = $log->is_warn; Check for warn log level. "log" $log = $log->log(debug => 'This should work'); Emit "message" event. "warn" $log = $log->warn('Dont do that Dave...'); Log warn message. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Log(3pm)