Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to get explorer from unreachable machine Post 302415602 by incredible on Friday 23rd of April 2010 02:59:25 AM
Old 04-23-2010
Yes , follow the command in the other thread How use the cdrw and mkisofs command...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Connect: Network is unreachable

I am running RH7.3 on a compaq presario box. The network card is a Linksys one. I am only able to communicate with the local network (only the local IPs are accessible). When I try to ping another box I get a "Connect: Network is unreachable" message. What could be the problem. Thanks in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Host unreachable

I have inherited a Sun Ultra-1, running sunOS 5.8 While on this machine, I cannot ping www.yahoo.com I cannot ping this machine from withing our lan. I do not have an static IP for this machine and used Iconfig hme0 auto-dhcp start. All is well, It seems to me that the previous owner,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: defense
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Notification if server unreachable?

Is it possible for a group of servers to monitor each other and then send an alert if one of them is no longer 'alive'? Or if its easier have one server that monitors the other five and then sends an alert. If so how would this be done? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
3 Replies

4. Linux

Linux Port Unreachable

All, I have to servers (NT and REL4). We can access the application on NT from Linux but we cannot access the applications on Linux when accessed from NT. The applicaiton is running on Linux with some IP:Port. When we try to access that application from NT, it says that the port is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: The One
1 Replies

5. Solaris

ICMP Net Unreachable from gateway

Hi all, I cannot reach my SERVER from my NetBackup server connect through SERVER_prv ("cannot connect to client") My SERVER was Sun OS 5.8, below is the message i get when i ping my SERVER: # ping 192.168.X.X or # ping SERVER_prv ICMP Net Unreachable from gateway 172.16.102.XXX for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
3 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Image/JS hoster down or unreachable

Apparently (at least) 2 of the servers responsible for serving the static images and the JavaScript are down or otherwise unreachable. Affected are www.unix.com and www.unix.com, while www.unix.com is still up. A check on this website confirmed it. Checked as of 2010-06-16 08:11 UTC. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
13 Replies

7. Solaris

route add : network is unreachable

Hey Guys: I am trying to add a route for assign a network interface to the traffic to/from a specific net, but allways to get the same system message : network is unreacheable root@ColectorDMSCNT # route add net 200.44.46.0/24 161.196.84.196 1 add net 200.44.46.0/24: gateway... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Ubuntu] some contents unreachable

Hello, I'm using Ubuntu, and when I check "/"(root directory)'s properties. The window says "some contents unreachable". What is the "some contents"? http://i.imgur.com/UWn8Q.png (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hz_i3
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Wether does it successful or unreachable?

Hi, all: How can I check what happen with my own NIC driver which response "successful" when local PC "ping" a remote linux PC but "unreachable" when it "ping" a remote windows XP PC? My writed driver runs in linux 3.0.4 kernel. thanks! li, kunlun (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liklstar
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Installadm - network in unreachable

Seems to wanboot ok but then fails to connect to server. What do I need to check? {0} ok boot net - install Boot device: /pci@300/pci@1/pci@0/pci@1/network@0 File and args: - install 1G link up <time unavailable> wanboot info: WAN boot messages->console <time unavailable>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies
OPENSC-EXPLORER(1)						   OpenSC tools 						OPENSC-EXPLORER(1)

NAME
opensc-explorer - generic interactive utility for accessing smart card and similar security token functions SYNOPSIS
opensc-explorer [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The opensc-explorer utility can be used interactively to perform miscellaneous operations such as exploring the contents of or sending arbitrary APDU commands to a smart card or similar security token. OPTIONS
The following are the command-line options for opensc-explorer. There are additional interactive commands available once it is running. --reader num, -r num Use the given reader number. The default is 0, the first reader in the system. --card-driver driver, -c driver Use the given card driver. The default is auto-detected. --mf path, -m path Select the file referenced by the given path on startup. The default is the path to the standard master file, 3F00. If path is empty (e.g. opensc-explorer --mf ""), then no file is explicitly selected. --wait, -w Wait for a card to be inserted --verbose, -v Causes opensc-explorer to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the opensc library. COMMANDS
The following commands are supported at the opensc-explorer interactive prompt. ls list all files in the current DF cd file-id change to another DF specified by file-id cat [file-id], cat sfi:sfi-id print the contents of the currently selected EF or the contents of a file specified by file-id or sfi-id. info [file-id] display attributes of a file specified by file-id. If file-id is not supplied, the attributes of the current file are printed. create file-id size create a new EF. file-id specifies the id number and size is the size of the new file. delete file-id remove the EF or DF specified by file-id rm file-id remove the EF or DF specified by file-id verify key-typekey-id [key] present a PIN or key to the card. Where key-type can be one of CHV, KEY or PRO. key-id is a number representing the key or PIN reference. key is the key or PIN to be verified in hex. If key is omitted, PIN will be verified with PIN-Pad. Example: verify CHV0 31:32:33:34:00:00:00:00 change CHVid [[old-pin] new-pin] change a PIN, where id is the PIN reference Examples: Change PIN: change CHV2 00:00:00:00:00:00 "foobar" Set PIN: change CHV2 "foobar" Change PIN with pinpad: change CHV2 put file-id input copy a local file to the card. The local file is specified by input while the card file is specified by file-id. get file-id [output] copy an EF to a local file. The local file is specified by output while the card file is specified by file-id. If output is ommited, the name of the output file will be derivated from the full card path to file-id. do_put hex-tag input update internal card's 'tagged' data. hex-tag is the tag of the card's data. input is the filename of the source file or the literal data presented as a sequence of hexadecimal values or '"' enclosed string. do_get hex-tag [output] copy the internal card's 'tagged' data into the local file. The local file is specified by output while the tag of the card's data is specified by hex-tag. If output is ommited, the name of the output file will be derivated from hex-tag. mkdir file-id size create a DF. file-id specifies the id number and size is the size of the new file. erase erase the card, if the card supports it. random count generate random sequence of count bytes. update_record file-id rec_nr rec_offs data update record specified by rec_nr of the file specified by file-id with the literal data data starting from offset specified by rec_offs. data can be supplied as a sequence of the hex values or as a '"' encolsed string. update_binary file-id offs data binary update of the file specified by file-id with the literal data data starting from offset specified by offs. data can be supplied as a sequence of the hex values or as a '"' encolsed string. debug [level] set OpenSC debug level to level. If level is ommited the current debug level will be shown. apdu hex_data send a custom APDU command hex_data. asn1 file-id parse and print the ASN1 encoded content of the file specified by file-id. quit exit the program. SEE ALSO
opensc-tool(1) opensc 06/03/2012 OPENSC-EXPLORER(1)