Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl - Net::FTP issue
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl - Net::FTP issue Post 302415408 by pseudocoder on Thursday 22nd of April 2010 01:24:44 PM
Old 04-22-2010
Maybe this helps:
Code:
use Net::FTP::A;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl + Net::FTP::Recursive

Problem: It will not advance to the next user in the list. It always dies right after it sends the 2/2 files from the first users dir. $USERLIST="/export/home/mxdooley/perl_ftp/userlist"; $USER_DIR="/export/home/mxdooley/perl_ftp/homes";... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL: NET::FTP..>Debug Messages

HI All, NET::FTP->new($server, DEBUG=>1); I need to get all the Debug Messages in an array or a file.... Please suggest!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: angad.makkar
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Corrupted Download with Net::FTP (perl)

Hello, I am trying to download several files from a remote FTP server using Net::FTP from within a perl script. The files download alright, except they appear to be corrupted. I know this because once after downloading, I use bzcat to pipe the files to a split command, and bzcat complains saying... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amcrisan
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Net::Ftp in perl

I am trying to execute a script in another server, i used Net::Ftp module How to execute unix command in another server by using Net::Ftp module.. #!/usr/bin.perl ### Perl script to $ftp->login($user_name,'password') or die "Cannot login ", $ftp->message;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

net-snmp issue

When I run a script that polls a router I get the following error from net-snmp. I can not seem to find a straight answer. Could my mib files be corrupt? xxx-xxx:/etc/sma/snmp/mibs# perl /export/home/user/perl/test.pl Unlinked OID in SNMPv2-MIB: snmp ::= { mib-2 11 } Undefined identifier:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrlayance
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ISSUE and ISSUE.NET files

In LINUX(CentOS, RedHat) is there a way to have the banner statement appear before the logon instead of after the logon? In UNIX and Windows the banner appears before a person actually logs on, what I'm seeing in LINUX is that it appears after the login(ftp, telnet, SSH). Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejjones
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

NET::FTP Problem

I am facing some problem in the NET::FTP Library in perl script in the HPUX. I am using NET::FTP to ftp files from 23 remote servers. Except 1 server everything is working fine. I am getting this error from one server . but normal FTP is working fine for that server. everytime few files are ftped... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohanm
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

[Solved] Unable to rename file in ftp server .Net:FTP perl

Hello All, I am trying to connect to ftp server and get the files. Also i need to rename the file in other ftp dir. rename method is not allowing me to rename the file in other dir. When i tried copy command by using net::FTP:FILE then perl says it is not installed. Can some body help me to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to get the size of remote file using Net::FTP Perl Script

Hi, I am using below piece of code to get the size of the remote file. $ftp->cwd($destination) or $error=$ftp->message; if(!$error) { $ftp->put($file) or $error=$ftp->message; print "FTP size = \n"; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: FarooqOnline
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Odd looping issue with NET::FTP and Proftpd

Hello, I'm a UNIX SysAdmin at a large webhosting company and we have a vendor that provides a service which involves the ftp'ing of files from their servers to ours. They initiate FTP using a perl script with NET::FTP. When they try to transfer files (and delete files over ftp), there is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tmmgeekette
3 Replies
Net::LDAP::Extension::WhoAmI(3) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Net::LDAP::Extension::WhoAmI(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Extension::WhoAmI - LDAP "Who am I?" Operation SYNOPSIS
use Net::LDAP; use Net::LDAP::Extension::WhoAmI; $ldap = Net::LDAP->new( "ldap.mydomain.eg" ); $ldap->bind('cn=Joe User,cn=People,dc=example,dc=com", password => 'secret'); $mesg = $ldap->who_am_i(); die "error: ", $mesg->code(), ": ", $mesg->error() if ($mesg->code()); print "you are bound with authzId ", $mesg->response(), " "; DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Extension::WhoAmI" implements the "Who am I?" extended LDAPv3 operation as described in RFC 4532. It implements no object by itself but extends the Net::LDAP object by another method: METHODS
who_am_i Obtain the authorization identity which the server has associated with the user or application entity. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Extension AUTHOR
Norbert Klasen <norbert.klasen@avinci.de>, Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Graham Barr. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-21 Net::LDAP::Extension::WhoAmI(3)