Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: wsm does not load
Operating Systems AIX wsm does not load Post 302415201 by antointoronto on Thursday 22nd of April 2010 02:55:04 AM
Old 04-22-2010
wsm does not load

Hi
when I try to open wsm from the remote side
I am not able to load wsm
it gives me the error
host cannot find the address xx.xx.xx.xx

can anyone help?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

load Balance

Guys im trying to create a script that will load ballance 3 devices. Unix is still very alien to me having only been in this position for 3 months now. Not to mention the fact that i've been thrown in the deep end. Anyway so far i've managed to make a script that looks at all 4 devices and make a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yorkyboy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. AIX

Web-based System Manager (WSM)

Hello everyone, Would any of you know what group I need to be a member of to be able to change system settings via WSM? I have tried adding myself to couple of groups (adm, sucurity, system) but so far no good. I am able to see what settings are applied, but cannot change them. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juniorG
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

Load Tape

Hi all, Is there a way that I can load an Ultrium tape located in the library magazine into a tape device via the command line. Thanks Ryan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: macgre_r
3 Replies

5. AIX

WSM does not load

Greetings, I have a problem with WSM on one AIX machine. After starting the WSM Server, when I try to connect with my browser to: http://host:9090/wsm.html The only thing I get is: + find /var/websm/data/wservers/ -type f -print -name * + 2> /dev/null + head -1 + read portFile... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixn00b
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

telnet to an aix box and run wsm

hi I am runnign suse linux and want to telnet to an aix box and run wsm GUI from my linux box. How can I do that.. can anyone help to confiure X11 or Xwindows setup on mu suse linux and or on aix box thanks Antony (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cannot load my new kernel

Let's open a discussion here: I am tryin to install a Real Time kernel on my Ubuntu 11.04 Server machine with size 4GB. Before this, I am tryin to install a minimal kernel required in my Ubuntu 11.4 Desktop, but you know, the boot loader cannot load my new kernel. I have also tried the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_mabuse
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

First post; Extracting data from Oracle WSM

Hello all, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible, but the issue was described extremely vague to me. Essentially, we were running a performance test today and ran into configuration mismatch issues with our Oracle Web Services Manager, which in the end caused delays in our efforts. I believe... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hammockboard007
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
tcp-environ(5)							File Formats Manual						    tcp-environ(5)

NAME
tcp-environ - TCP-related environment variables DESCRIPTION
The following environment variables describe a TCP connection. They are set up by tcp-env, tcpclient, and tcpserver. Note that TCPLOCAL- HOST, TCPREMOTEHOST, and TCPREMOTEINFO can contain arbitrary characters. PROTO The string TCP. TCPLOCALHOST The domain name of the local host, with uppercase letters converted to lowercase. If there is no currently available domain name for the local IP address, TCPLOCALHOST is not set. TCPLOCALIP The IP address of the local host, in dotted-decimal form. TCPLOCALPORT The local TCP port number, in decimal. TCPREMOTEHOST The domain name of the remote host, with uppercase letters converted to lowercase. If there is no currently available domain name for the remote IP address, TCPREMOTEHOST is not set. TCPREMOTEINFO A connection-specific string, perhaps a username, supplied by the remote host via 931/1413/IDENT/TAP. If the remote host did not sup- ply connection information, TCPREMOTEINFO is not set. TCPREMOTEIP The IP address of the remote host. TCPREMOTEPORT The remote TCP port number. SEE ALSO
tcpclient(1), tcpserver(1), tcp-env(1), tcp(4) tcp-environ(5)