Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Networks alternative to Internet Post 302415022 by figaro on Wednesday 21st of April 2010 02:09:21 PM
Old 04-21-2010
@action: indeed, I am sure it is still there as a forgotten module one can install. But it was good, because you could not only search, but do some very basic filtering with grep afterwards to increase relevance of the search results. The modern search engines gave a tremendous speed increase, so archie was soon shelved. In fact, the concept of being able to search web pages using a web page (of the search engine) is numbingly trivial now, but was very novel at the time.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX versus Networks

HI folks, Actually i have a network engineer having 2 and 1/2 years of experience in cisco having CCNA certification also. Now my company offering me to move to AIX field. I am new to AIX and do not know more about that field. So i want a suggestion from you peoples, that I have to join AIX or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rawatmohinder
5 Replies

2. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Multiple networks on same server

If I have 2 interfaces in a server on the same subnet/network does Solaris automatically choose to route packets destined for this network out the first interface. I.e if ce0 and ce1 were on same network ce0 would be chosen as it's first interface? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Actuator
5 Replies

4. IP Networking

solaris routing between two networks

ce0: flags=1100843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,ROUTER,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet 10.162.212.132 netmask ffffff00 broadcast 10.162.212.255 ether 0:14:4f:55:82:9 ce1: flags=1100843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,ROUTER,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 3 inet 10.231.11.232 netmask... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: busyboy
1 Replies

5. Solaris

solaris routing between two networks

ce0: flags=1100843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,ROUTER,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet 10.162.212.132 netmask ffffff00 broadcast 10.162.212.255 ether 0:14:4f:55:82:9 ce1: flags=1100843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,ROUTER,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 3 inet 10.231.11.232 netmask... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

What Social Networks Do You Use Regularly?

What Online Social Networks Do You Use Regularly? I use Facebook and LinkedIn nearly everyday.... You? If your online social network is not listed, please do a "write in" vote.. Thanks! (39 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
39 Replies

7. AIX

Setting up NIM for different networks

Hi, I am struggling setting up a NIM master to serve hosts on a network that is not directly accessible through the "master"-s default interface. I now that I need to set up network definitions and maybe NIM routes, but got confused. The master has 2 interfaces: * en0 holding the address... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: trifo75
8 Replies
rt-crontool(1)						     Request Tracker Reference						    rt-crontool(1)

NAME
rt-crontool - Command-line interface to Request Tracker SYNOPSIS
# find all active tickets in the queue 'general' and set their priority to 99 if they are overdue: rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg general --condition RT::Condition::Overdue --action RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 99 --verbose # Escalate tickets rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg general --action RT::Action::EscalatePriority DESCRIPTION
This script is a tool to act on tickets from an external scheduling tool, such as cron. Security: This tool allows the user to run arbitrary perl modules from within RT. If this tool were setgid, a hostile local user could use this tool to gain administrative access to RT. It is incredibly important that nonprivileged users not be allowed to run this tool. It is suggested that you create a non-privileged unix user with the correct group membership and RT access to run this tool. OPTIONS
search Specify the search module you want to use search-arg An argument to pass to --search condition Specify the condition module you want to use condition-arg An argument to pass to --condition action Specify the action module you want to use action-arg An argument to pass to --action template Specify name or id of template(s) you want to use transaction Specify if you want to use either 'first', 'last' or 'all' transactions transaction-type Specify the comma separated list of transactions' types you want to use log Adjust LogToScreen config option verbose Output status updates to STDOUT perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-crontool(1)