Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to trace file sytem size change? Post 302414969 by rainbow_bean on Wednesday 21st of April 2010 12:03:17 PM
Old 04-21-2010
How to trace file sytem size change?

I need write a script to trace filesystem size change, such as /home will increase some size and then release some space. I don't know when increase happen. I want to get the size before increase and the size after release. How to write this script?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Sytem 5, release 3

Will UNIX Sytem 5, release 3 run on a Pentium (clock speed 100-200 MHz)? thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samklyle
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system size change

Good morning folks! I'm new here.. trying to find an answer on how to resize filesystem. Need to add some space to c0t0d0s5, /var... Is it possible at all? JV (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvinn
9 Replies

3. Solaris

User password change trace

In Sun Solaris we have given oracle user for dba that was shared among 5 member. Everytime oracle user password was changed themselves. We want to trace who has changed the password. It is possible. Regards P Manivannan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmsuper
0 Replies

4. AIX

created sytem from mksysb

Hi, Whats are the changes I need if I have created the system from production server? I restore if from mksysb. I know I need to change the /etc/hosts and ip address. What else? Thanks in advance, Itik (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
0 Replies

5. AIX

How to intercept sytem calls

I would like to port a small utility from Linux to AIX and, lacking any software development knowledge for AIX, need some help: I have a library called Snoopy. Basically it intercepts the execv() and execve() system calls and logs them to the syslog-facility AUTHPRIV then passes control over to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bakunin
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with filtering trace file through grep

Hi, I am using NS2 and i need to filter a trace file (part of which is shown below): - 33.91576 2 3 tcp 1040 ------- 1 0.0 4.0 1115 2258 r 33.918907 4 3 ack 40 ------- 1 4.0 0.0 1107 2272 + 33.918907 3 2 ack 40 ------- 1 4.0 0.0 1107 2272 - 33.918907 3 2 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saqibshah
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Trace "free(): invalid next size (normal)" error on arm-linux board

Hi guys, i'm running a program on samsumg 6410 arm cpu board. it caused an "free(): invalid next size (normal)" fail. i try to use gdb for remote debugging: 1, start gdb server on board: gdbserver 192.168.1.20:1234 ./HostAP Process ./HostAP created; pid = 499 Listening on port... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss1969
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with trace file

Hi, I am an oracle DBA pretty new to unix. We had one of the filesystems full and a colleague cleared some stuffs to create more space. I just checked now and found there is now more space available. How do i find exactly what he cleared? We have oracle database installed and its a RAC... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dollypee
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To determine the File Sytem Usage on Multiple UNIX server

Hello All :) I want to write a shell script to find the file system usage on multiple UNIX servers. Commands: df -g fsJCAPS Below script works fine and it displays results on terminal/console. I want to store /redirect output on to local server from where I'm running the script. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohammad Nawaz
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Change size of watermark

I'm using this code to watermark images (add a logo). How do I change the size of the watermark to cover a certain percentage of the image ffmpeg -i folder/s886_01.jpg -i watermark.png -filter_complex overlay=15:15 output.png (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies
MAXDB_DEBUG(3)								 1							    MAXDB_DEBUG(3)

maxdb_debug - Performs debugging operations

SYNOPSIS
void maxdb_debug (string $debug) DESCRIPTION
The maxdb_debug(3) can be used to trace the SQLDBC communication. The following strings can be used as a parameter to maxdb_debug(3): oTRACE SHORT ON|OFF - Enables/disables method call trace. oTRACE LONG ON|OFF - Enables/disables method argument and detail debug trace. oTRACE PACKET ON|OFF|<size> - Enables/disables packet trace, limiting the size of the traced object to the specified number of bytes, or 1000 if no size is specified. oTRACE SQL ON|OFF - Enables/disables high level api trace. oTRACE TIMESTAMP ON|OFF - Enables/disables a timestamp prefix on each line that is traced. oTRACE SIZE <size> - Limits the size of the trace file to <size> bytes, at least 8192 bytes are required. RETURN VALUES
maxdb_debug(3) doesn't return any value. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Procedural style <?php maxdb_debug("trace packet 200"); $link = maxdb_connect("localhost", "MONA", "RED", "DEMODB"); /* check connection */ if (!$link) { printf("Connect failed: %s ", maxdb_connect_error()); exit(); } /* close connection */ maxdb_close($link); ?> The above example produces no output. PHP Documentation Group MAXDB_DEBUG(3)