Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris solaris ethernet card and mounting usb drives Post 302414913 by pludi on Wednesday 21st of April 2010 09:44:53 AM
Old 04-21-2010
Double post, continued here, thread closed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ethernet card for Solaris

Hi, How can i check the speed of the Ethernet card that my Sun server has and also how can i change it to full Duplex if it is set to half duplex? What is the file that takes care of this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Solaris 9 Ethernet Card Problems

I keeping plumbing my ethernet card and assigning it an IP address and netmask, but after I reboot it keeps losing this information. Can anyone help me solve this problem? I am using the command: ifconfig hme0 plumb <IP Address> netmask <Subnet Mask> broadcast + up I am running Solaris 9 OS. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saucierm
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Mounting USB Drives in Solaris 9 x86

I'm trying to moun my external USB Mass Storage Drive (80GB) in my Solaris 9 box, I am new to Solaris, and kind of new to linux / unix variants. The external HD contains windows files, but I will be using it as a central storage area for my windows/ linux clients. Thanks -- N:confused:C (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: N0C717
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

USB Thumb Drives

I'm hunting around for thumb drives that aren't working. Something you may have kicking around in a drawer that you don't need any more. One you've upgraded and just don't need. I'm willing to pay a couple bucks for you to drop it into an envelope with a few stamps and send it along. I'm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

ethernet card

What command do I use to show mw the ethernet card, I have tried ipconfig -a (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhlopomo
1 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

USB Flash Drives

Can Solaris/any GNU/Linux distros/ any flavor of FreeBSD be booted, right from aUSB flash drive? Mine's the one pictured here. SanDisk | Products | USB Flash Drives | SanDisk CruzerŽ Titanium Plus USB Flash Drive Also, on a completely unrelated note (just so I don't have to fill up forum... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: led3234
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Does Solaris Volume Manager support USB flash drives?

I would like to mirror or stripe across multiple USB flash drives on a Sun Blade 100 workstation running Solaris 10. Thanks! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoda9999
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

USB-Ethernet/Ethernet-USB

Hi, I have posted several times regarding my application. In a nutshell, I have a server application that logs attached instrument data over USB and Ethernet. My restriction here is having two wires or more to plug all instrumentation in - at least one for USB and at least one for ethernet. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora18
16 Replies

9. Solaris

Anyway to do ufsdump os backup to usb drives

hi folks happy new year to all, I haven't been coming round for a long time. I've been googling about this can't seem to find any good examples, I need to know if it's possible to do a ufsdump os backup into a usb flash drive. Then what about in event of os recovery when we boot to single... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)