Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Please Help Me...
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Please Help Me... Post 302414757 by mastercar on Wednesday 21st of April 2010 01:22:41 AM
Old 04-21-2010
i want to script to show total all this file below.
Code:

rw-r--r-- 1 ebs_dba users 0 Apr 19 16:50 blabla.edi 
-rw-r--r-- 1 ebs_dba users 0 Apr 19 16:50 filename.std
 -rw-r--r-- 1 ebs_dba users 0 Apr 19 16:50 first.txt 
-rw-r--r-- 1 ebs_dba users 0 Apr 19 16:50 second.txt 
-rw-r--r-- 1 ebs_dba users 0 Apr 19 16:50 whatever.bat

ftpcount(1)							   User Commands						       ftpcount(1)

NAME
ftpcount - show current number of users in each FTP Server class SYNOPSIS
ftpcount [-v] [-V] DESCRIPTION
Use the ftpcount command to show the current number of users logged in and the login limit for each FTP Server class defined in the ftpac- cess(4) file. OPTIONS
The ftpcount command supports the following options: -v Display the user counts for FTP Server classes defined in virtual host ftpaccess(4) files. -V Display program copyright and version information, then terminate. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/var/run/ftp.pids-classnames /etc/ftpd/ftpaccess /etc/ftpd/ftpservers ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWftpu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ftpwho(1), in.ftpd(1M), ftpaccess(4), ftpservers(4), attributes(5) NOTES
For separate class counts to be kept, class names defined in complete virtual host ftpaccess files must be unique. SunOS 5.10 25 Apr 2003 ftpcount(1)