Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development How to check the Version of Netscape web server Post 302414441 by jlliagre on Tuesday 20th of April 2010 07:14:04 AM
Old 04-20-2010
Have a look at its error log file. Its precise version is logged there when it is restarted.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Netscape - What version will run on SCO Unix v3.2 2 Release 5

This question has been resolved. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: system77
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Can't open netscape web-browser

I am working in solaris 9 and i want to work with web-browser(netscape). but when I am openning it,it shows the message -- An error occurred reading the startup configuration file.Please contact ur administrator./.netscape/preferences.js,line 66:unterminated string literal.t,127.0.0.1 please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

check web server running on local and on remote machine

Hi , How to check whether web server is running from remote machine How to check whether web server is running on web server itself Can any one help me soon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satheeshkr_cse
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to check unix have web server

Hye All Any body know what is command to check whether unix have web server. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastercar
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Questions Regarding Upgrading To New Version Of Apache Web Server

In September 2010, HP released the following bulletin: Subject: End of Support Life for “Apache version 2.0 along with WSS version 2.x” on 11iv2 and 11iv3. Reference: http://www.hp.com/softwarereleases/releases-media2​/notices/082010Apache.pdf I have some questions about this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rob Sandifer
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Netscape Enterprise Server

Does anybody have any use for Netscape Enterprise Server Version 2.0.1 for Unix? I found a shrink wrapped box of this server in a seldom used closet. I know it's old. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sailnav24
0 Replies
LOGGER(1)						      General Commands Manual							 LOGGER(1)

NAME
logger - make entries in the system log SYNOPSIS
logger [ -t tag ] [ -p pri ] [ -i ] [ -f file ] [ message ... ] ARGUMENTS
-t tag Mark every line in the log with the specified tag. -p pri Enter the message with the specified priority. The priority may be specified numerically or as a ``facility.level'' pair. For example, ``-p local3.info'' logs the message(s) as informational level in the local3 facility. The default is ``user.notice.'' -i Log the process id of the logger process with each line. -f file Log the specified file. message The message to log; if not specified, the -f file or standard input is logged. DESCRIPTION
Logger provides a program interface to the syslog(3) system log module. A message can be given on the command line, which is logged immediately, or a file is read and each line is logged. EXAMPLES
logger System rebooted logger -p local0.notice -t HOSTIDM -f /dev/idmc SEE ALSO
syslog(3), syslogd(8) 4.3 Berkeley Distribution September 17, 1985 LOGGER(1)