Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Openmotif toolkit!
Top Forums Programming Openmotif toolkit! Post 302414280 by pseudocoder on Monday 19th of April 2010 05:25:15 PM
Old 04-19-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mghis
It doesn't work
I wonder what does that mean? What do the error messages say?
How does your code look like?
I guess you include Xm.h and/or XmAll.h header files?
Those should be located in /usr/include/Xm
You'll want to check the Programmer's Guide too:
Open Motif - Documentation Supplement

Regards,
pc

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix toolkit for VB

How can i have a VB program use Unix technology to print to a Dazzle print server? In other words I have text files that I want to use a VB program I'm writing thats on our windows 2000 nt side print and move text to our Unix server to a Unix Dazzle print server? Also do I need to download any... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: marklane1
13 Replies

2. Programming

Where can I download OpenMotif for Solaris ?

The ones on Motif Zone are for MacOS, Linux and FreeBSD only. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: endeavour1985
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Globus Toolkit 4

Hello! I'm trying to install the Globus Toolkit 4 on a Fedora 8 system. The instructions I'm using to do so can be found here: Chapter 1. 4.0.x quickstart I'm at the Certificate Authorities point where I am supposed to sign the certificate though, and I'm having a bit of trouble that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Curtor
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Jass Toolkit 4.2

I have Jass Toolkit 4.2 for Solaris 10. If I run #jass-execute -d secure.driver and then enable certain services which were disabled by jass, such as ssh, how do I incorporate those changes to jass so that when i rerun jass-execute secure-driver, it does not complain. Any suggestions please,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help me please(HTK toolkit)

Unfortunately, I do not metrizable much English, but I have a big problem on programming using HTK, precisely because the command Hrest after having run this statement, an error appeared, the vFloors is illegible, although that it is the result of the command Hcompv. I would like to help me find:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mawahib
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)