Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Decimal to hex conversion
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Decimal to hex conversion Post 302413897 by itkamaraj on Sunday 18th of April 2010 06:33:40 AM
Old 04-18-2010
is it a home work ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hex Conversion

I need to have my scripts import volume groups and mknod devices files. I have most of the script working but the device file needs to be in the format 0x??0000 (where the question marks are my HEX representations of the volume group number. I have the code below and the output it produces which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hex to Decimal Convertion

Dear all, I have a file like this. EE48 4473 7FC9 EE48 102C D23 EE48 4DD 27D EE48 0 0 EE48 3FFE 854 F230 DC6 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nayanajith
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

hex to decimal

hi all, echo "ibase=16;obase=10;11" | bc shouldn't i get 17? i am getting 11 i am trying to convert 11 (hex) to decimal stuck! JAK (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakSun8
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert hex numbers to decimal ?

Hi, please tell me how to convert hex number to decimal 000000E7 000000000002640D 0000000000025B16 and seconds to minutes, hours, days, months, years bytes to kbytes, mbytes , gbytes read the following examples while read a b do printf "%5d %5d\n" "0x$a" "0x$b" done < "$FILE"... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack2
15 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert hex to decimal or reverse is better?

Please Help Me! about the problem down under. I have 2 files with nearly the same characteristics, I have to convert one to the other format or the other format to one's format. I want to write it with awk. The first file contain lines like this: 300000001#A#Y#Y#Y#Y The other file contain... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Axel82
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hex to decimal - Execute command for the matching part

Alo I have this input: 0x10=some text 0x20=some text 0x30=some text and want this output: 16=some text 32=some text 48=some text I want to use a command to convert from hex to decimal i.e.: $ echo $((0x15a)) or $ printf '%d\n' 0x15a I try to use something like this: sed... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chitech
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting hex to ascii/decimal

I am writing a bash script to do some parsing on a log and I am running into a problem when it comes to converting only certain sections of the file from hex to ascii or hex to decimal. Data Example: The hex values after Hardware and SW Version I need to convert from Hex to ASCII and the... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shiftkey
16 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Convert 32 bit hex value into fields in decimal

I have 32 bit value in hex that I want to separate into fields and then convert the fields into decimal values. Input file has 2 words of 32 bit hex values: 000001ac ca85210e Output both words separated into individual bit fields: ca85210e: f1(31:9), f2(8:0) f7c392ac: f1(31:14),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morrbie
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert hex to decimal

can someone help me in converting hex streams to decimal values using perl script Hex value: $my_hex_stream="0c07ac14001676"; Every hex value in the above stream should be converted in to decimal and separated by comma. The output should be: 12,07,172,20,00,22,118 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting decimal to hex

How to convert decimal value to hex and than take 1st digits as variable sample data 84844294,5,6 51291736,2,3 84844294,5,6 51291736,2,3 i can use {printf "%x,%d\n",$1,$2} but than i want to filter base on 1st hex digit 1st recrd (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: before4
1 Replies
Mojo::Home(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Mojo::Home(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Home - Detect and access the project root directory in Mojo SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Home; my $home = Mojo::Home->new; $home->detect; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Home is a container for home directories. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Home implements the following attributes. "app_class" my $class = $home->app_class; $home = $home->app_class('Foo::Bar'); Application class. METHODS
Mojo::Home inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "new" my $home = Mojo::Home->new; my $home = Mojo::Home->new('/home/sri/myapp'); Construct a new Mojo::Home object. "detect" $home = $home->detect; $home = $home->detect('My::App'); Detect home directory from the value of the "MOJO_HOME" environment variable or application class. "lib_dir" my $path = $home->lib_dir; Path to "lib" directory of application. "list_files" my $files = $home->list_files; my $files = $home->list_files('foo/bar'); Portably list all files recursively in directory relative to the home diectory. $home->rel_file($home->list_files('templates/layouts')->[1]); "mojo_lib_dir" my $path = $home->mojo_lib_dir; Path to "lib" directory in which Mojolicious is installed. "parse" $home = $home->parse('/home/sri/myapp'); Parse home directory. "rel_dir" my $path = $home->rel_dir('foo/bar'); Portably generate an absolute path for a directory relative to the home directory. "rel_file" my $path = $home->rel_file('foo/bar.html'); Portably generate an absolute path for a file relative to the home directory. "slurp_rel_file" my $string = $home->slurp_rel_file('foo/bar.html'); Portably read all data at once from file relative to the home directory. my $content = $home->slurp_rel_file($home->list_files('public')->[1]); "to_string" my $string = $home->to_string; my $string = "$home"; Home directory. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Home(3pm)