Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Units in server racks
Special Forums Hardware Units in server racks Post 302413780 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 17th of April 2010 03:38:51 AM
Old 04-17-2010
4U indicates that the server needs 4 units of space from the rack which has (for example) 42U of space over all.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to identify list of PowerSupply Units on Solaris 5.8(2.8) Box.

How will the solaris 5.8(2.8) list the power supply units if we have 2 powersupply in the box. We know, if there are 2 disks it would list for ex:- as disk01, disk02. This is just for sake of example & I know this is not the actual. But I want to know, the actual list of powersupply... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
1 Replies

2. AIX

Processsing Units and Virtual Processors.

Hi, on redhat linux 5.5 (IBM PPC) os, whenever I am running the command top, it is showing 8 cpu. Processing Units Property Current Pending Minimum 0.1 Assigned 0.8 Maximum 1 Virtual Processors Property Current Pending Minimum 1 Assigned 4 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Boot archive file sizes are different on cluster units

Hi experts, I would have a question on boot archive files on solaris10 platform running on T5220 cluster servers. When we check the /platform/sun4v directory , and perform boot archive-list , we see that on both units same files exist. And when we mount the boot archive we see that all files... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dyavuzy1
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Strange power supply units alarms!!!

Hi folks, I encountered this alarms on a solaris server: 04/21/12 23:17:55 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231748 Power Supply Unit 0 is faulty 04/21/12 23:17:55 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231748 Power Supply Unit 1 is faulty 04/21/12 23:18:26 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231822 Power Supply Unit 0 is faulty:CLEAR... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimurayuki
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache Stats Collection Units information

#!/usr/bin/perl # ## Zabbix_Apache2.pl ## Versions 2.0 # use LWP::Simple; use strict; # my($url)="http://localhost/server-status?auto"; my($server_status)=get($url); my($total_accesses,$total_kbytes,$cpuload,$uptime, $reqpersec,$bytespersec,$bytesperreq,$busyworkers,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shivaramakrishn
0 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Gnuplot Same Data Two Axes Different Units)

I'm pretty familiar with Gnuplot, but I've never actually come across a reasonable solution to this problem and I'm hoping someone can help me out! I think it's because I don't know how to pose the problem neatly, so please bare with me. Also new to the forum....so yeah... I have one data set (x... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TC69
3 Replies
RACKUP(1)																 RACKUP(1)

NAME
rackup rackup(1) -- An utility for run Rack-based applications SYNOPSIS
rackup [ruby options] [rack options] [rackup config] DESCRIPTION
Rackup is a useful tool for running Rack applications, which uses the Rack::Builder DSL to configure middleware and build up applications easily. rackup automatically figures out the environment it is run in, and runs your application as FastCGI, CGI, or standalone with Mongrel or WEBrick -all from the same configuration. OPTIONS
Ruby options: -e, --eval [LINE] evaluate a LINE of code -d, --debug set debugging flags (set $DEBUG to true) -w, --warn turn warnings on for your script -I, --include [PATH] specify $LOAD_PATH (may be used more than once) -r, --require [LIBRARY] require the library, before executing your script Rack options: -s, --server [SERVER] serve using SERVER (webrick/mongrel) -o, --host [HOST] listen on HOST (default: 0.0.0.0) -p, --port [PORT] use PORT (default: 9292) -E, --env [ENVIRONMENT] use ENVIRONMENT for defaults (default: development) -D, --daemonize run daemonized in the background -P, --pid [FILE] file to store PID (default: rack.pid) Common options: -h, --help Show the help message --version Show version EXAMPLES
This is a simple example on how to start an application based on Rack with rackup: $ rackup -Ilib blog/config.ru [2010-12-10 15:01:11] INFO WEBrick 1.3.1 [2010-12-10 15:01:11] INFO ruby 1.9.2 (2010-08-18) [x86_64-linux] [2010-12-10 15:01:11] INFO WEBrick::HTTPServer#start: pid=4496 port=9292 AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Christian Neukirchen <http://purl.org/net/chneukirchen> For a complete list of authors and contributors to the project, please take a look here https://github.com/rack/rack/contributors This manual page was written by Ermenegildo Fiorito fiorito.g@gmail.com for the Debian Project SEE ALSO
ruby(1) http://rack.rubyforge.org December 2010 RACKUP(1)