Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Units in server racks
Special Forums Hardware Units in server racks Post 302413780 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 17th of April 2010 03:38:51 AM
Old 04-17-2010
4U indicates that the server needs 4 units of space from the rack which has (for example) 42U of space over all.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to identify list of PowerSupply Units on Solaris 5.8(2.8) Box.

How will the solaris 5.8(2.8) list the power supply units if we have 2 powersupply in the box. We know, if there are 2 disks it would list for ex:- as disk01, disk02. This is just for sake of example & I know this is not the actual. But I want to know, the actual list of powersupply... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
1 Replies

2. AIX

Processsing Units and Virtual Processors.

Hi, on redhat linux 5.5 (IBM PPC) os, whenever I am running the command top, it is showing 8 cpu. Processing Units Property Current Pending Minimum 0.1 Assigned 0.8 Maximum 1 Virtual Processors Property Current Pending Minimum 1 Assigned 4 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Boot archive file sizes are different on cluster units

Hi experts, I would have a question on boot archive files on solaris10 platform running on T5220 cluster servers. When we check the /platform/sun4v directory , and perform boot archive-list , we see that on both units same files exist. And when we mount the boot archive we see that all files... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dyavuzy1
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Strange power supply units alarms!!!

Hi folks, I encountered this alarms on a solaris server: 04/21/12 23:17:55 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231748 Power Supply Unit 0 is faulty 04/21/12 23:17:55 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231748 Power Supply Unit 1 is faulty 04/21/12 23:18:26 MNP-PGW-A_bge3 mnp 231822 Power Supply Unit 0 is faulty:CLEAR... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimurayuki
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache Stats Collection Units information

#!/usr/bin/perl # ## Zabbix_Apache2.pl ## Versions 2.0 # use LWP::Simple; use strict; # my($url)="http://localhost/server-status?auto"; my($server_status)=get($url); my($total_accesses,$total_kbytes,$cpuload,$uptime, $reqpersec,$bytespersec,$bytesperreq,$busyworkers,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shivaramakrishn
0 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Gnuplot Same Data Two Axes Different Units)

I'm pretty familiar with Gnuplot, but I've never actually come across a reasonable solution to this problem and I'm hoping someone can help me out! I think it's because I don't know how to pose the problem neatly, so please bare with me. Also new to the forum....so yeah... I have one data set (x... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TC69
3 Replies
XmTabCreate(library call)												 XmTabCreate(library call)

NAME
XmTabCreate -- A convenience function that creates a tab stop SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> XmTab XmTabCreate( float value, unsigned char units, XmOffsetModel offset_model, unsigned char alignment, char *decimal); DESCRIPTION
XmTabCreate creates a tab stop at a position defined by the value and units arguments. value Specifies the floating point value to be used in conjunction with units to calculate the location of the tab stop. Note that negative values are not permitted. units Specifies the unit type (for example, XmMILLIMETERS) to be used in conjunction with value to calculate the location of the tab stop. You can specify any unit described by the XmConvertUnits reference page. For resources of type, dimension, or position, you can specify units as described in the XmNunitType resource of the XmGadget, XmManager, or XmPrimitive reference page. offset_model Specifies whether the tab value represents an absolute position or a relative offset from the previous tab. Valid values are XmABSOLUTE and XmRELATIVE. alignment Specifies how the text should be aligned relative to this tab stop. Valid values are XmALIGNMENT_BEGINNING. decimal Specifies the multibyte character in the current language environment to be used as the decimal point for a decimal aligned tab stop. This is currently unused. RETURN
Returns a newly allocated XmTab. The application is responsible for managing this allocated space. The application can recover this allo- cated space by calling XmTabFree. RELATED
XmTab(3) and XmTabFree(3). XmTabCreate(library call)