Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris boost thread not accessible to boost::move error Post 302413572 by manustone on Friday 16th of April 2010 08:51:38 AM
Old 04-16-2010
Hi Keith
unfortunately I don't know!
If there are no quick win I think I would rebuild the whole lib.
Please let me know if you know some trick to avoid it.
mnstn

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

How do I boost the Linux performace

Hi All, I installed Linux recently on my PC and finding it difficult to boost its performance. It takes hell lot of time to open Mozilla, text pad , & even the booting process is too slow, many a times I got to manually power off to shutdown the computer. I will be glad if you could help me... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayfriend
18 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Studio 10 + Boost 1.36

Is it possible to build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 10? I can build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 11 successful. However, i'm unable to build it using Sun Studio 10 using the exact method. I really apprecaite if any expert can help on this. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shingpui
2 Replies

3. Programming

Boost C++ ASIO Networking

Hi, Based on the following example in the Boost C++ website: www. boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/doc/html/boost_asio/example/echo/async_tcp_echo_server.cpp]doc/html/boost_asio/example/echo/async_tcp_echo_server.cpp I tried to create a similar TCP server that waits to accept a client connection... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanlccc
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I declare boost?

Hello all, I am trying to "make" a database system, VDB (Veritas Data Base), and when I run "make" I receive the following error: VDBException.h:19: error: expected `)' before '*' token VDBException.h:20: error: expected `)' before '*' token VDBException.h:43: error: expected `)' before '*'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
4 Replies

5. Programming

Boost.Test and CMake

Hi, I just started using CMake and the Boost Libraries. In this progress I encountered some problems. One of these problems is combining Boost unit tests with cmake. I don't know how to set the whole project up. I tried to set up a simple test project. This contains a main.cpp a comp.cpp and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ElCoyote
0 Replies

6. Programming

Using boost in program created by g++

I am trying to use the split provided by boost. I have a string and want to split on "/". string value = "trig/4"; Have no idea how to compile and link it. I have extracted boost in /chrisd/tomso-12.04/source/library/boost_1_52_0 In my program /raytrac.cc I have put ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
5 Replies
syncok(3XCURSES)					  X/Open Curses Library Functions					  syncok(3XCURSES)

NAME
syncok, wcursyncup, wsyncdown, wsyncup - synchronize window with its parents or children SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -I /usr/xpg4/include -L /usr/xpg4/lib -R /usr/xpg4/lib -lcurses [ library... ] c89 [ flag... ] file... -lcurses [ library... ] #include <curses.h> int syncok(WINDOW *win, bool bf); void wcursyncup(WINDOW *win); void wsyncdown(WINDOW *win); void wsyncup(WINDOW *win); PARAMETERS
win Is a pointer to a window. bf Is a Boolean expression. DESCRIPTION
The syncok() function uses the value of bf to determine whether or not the window win's ancestors are implicitly touched whenever there is a change to win. If bf is TRUE, this touching occurs. If bf is FALSE, it does not occur. The initial value for bf is FALSE. The wcursyncup() function moves the cursor in win's ancestors to match its position in win. The wsyncdown() function touches win if any of its ancestors have been touched. The wsyncup() function touches all ancestors of win. RETURN VALUES
On success, the syncok() function returns OK. Otherwise, it returns ERR. The other functions do not return a value. ERRORS
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
derwin(3XCURSES), doupdate(3XCURSES), is_linetouched(3XCURSES), libcurses(3XCURSES), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 5 Jun 2002 syncok(3XCURSES)