Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can't find arch directory
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Can't find arch directory Post 302413264 by XP_2600 on Thursday 15th of April 2010 05:22:25 AM
Old 04-15-2010
Can't find arch directory

I am using ubuntu server, and while i am trying to configure lan bonding, i could not find the directory /etc/modprobe.d/arch , what i need to install ?!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ultra 5 Arch (URGENT)

I was trying to migrate a DB into an Ultra 5 and it was easy for me to buy a new 80GB ide disk but OS (Solaris 2.6) does not recognize the disk. OS belives that it is a 8GB disk, my point of view is to try to update the OBP to a newer version. (3.25.3 is the current one ) Does anyone knows if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex blanco
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Needs for installing Arch/Linux?

I'm pretty new to *nix systems and been using Ubuntu and Debian for a while but think it's pretty much 'overkill' lauching any of these systems. I've always been in need of a simple system, with a simple X where I can get the necessary programs myself. Yesterday I read about Arch (and it got me).... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: riwa
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find a file named vijay in a directory using find command

I need to find whether there is a file named vijay is there or not in folder named "opt" .I tried "ls *|grep vijay" but it showed permission problem. so i need to use find command (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to find a string in a directory/sub-directory

I'm trying to find this string 'preparing string IBE_Quote_W1_Pvt.SaveWrapper for quote_header_id’ in my Apache log file directory. The log file that contains this string may be in a parent direcotry or a sub-directory. I have tried 'grep' and 'awk' with no success. I would like to get the path... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gross
3 Replies

5. Linux

Pacman not functioning in Arch

Currently in a fresh install of arch linux and I have been trying to install some stuff with pacman. Every operation returns multiple errors such as no address record when using -Sy and unable to retrieve file when trying to install something. I have tried so many different configurations of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: a sandwhich
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find every directory named XYZ under the DVLP directory

I only want to find files under each branch of the directory tree inside directories named XYZ and there are multiple XYZ directories? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: emc^24sho
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to find and get a file in an entire directory with an excluded directory specified?

How to get a file 'zlib.h' in an entire directory with an excluded directory specified lives under that starting directory by using find command, as it failed on: $ find . -name 'zlib.h' -a -ipath 'CHROME.TMP' -prune -o -print it'll just list entirely up (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulbadii
2 Replies
seeded-in-ubuntu(1)					      General Commands Manual					       seeded-in-ubuntu(1)

NAME
seeded-in-ubuntu - Determine whether a package is safe to upload during a freeze SYNOPSIS
seeded-in-ubuntu [options] package... DESCRIPTION
Lists all the current daily images containing the specified packages. Or whether the package is part of the supported seed. If it isn't on an image, it should be safe to upload. During the final freeze, one should avoid packages in the supported seed too. An index of the current manifests is downloaded from UbuntuWire. OPTIONS
-b, --binary The packages specified are binary packages. This is faster than source packages, as otherwise we must query LP to determine the binary packages that every specified source package builds. -u URL, --data-url=URL URL for index of seeded packages. Default: UbuntuWire's service at http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ubuntu-seeded-packages/seeded.json.gz. -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXAMPLES
All the images that contain unity: seeded-in-ubuntu -b unity AUTHORS
seeded-in-ubuntu and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools December 2011 seeded-in-ubuntu(1)